chapter 2

Pete held Mayson till he noticed she had fallen asleep in his arms. He smiled and looked at her sleeping peacefully. "She must haven't gotten much sleep after last night" Pete said caring her over to his couch and laying her down. He looked at her and smiled. A noise came from behind Pete. He turned around and saw Patrick standing there with an evil grin. "Hello my pet" Patrick said.  As soon as he said that Pete's eyes turned a glowing yellow.  He kneeled in front of Patrick showing him respect. Pain shot though Pete's body as his spikes came out but he didn't really notice the pain, he was to mesmerized by Patrick's glowing eyes. He continued watching them closely and Patrick smiled at how good Pete was being. "You can stand now" Patrick told Pete. Pete stood up and Patrick looked over at Mayson laying on the couch. "Take her away" Patrick ordered. Pete walked over to Mayson and picked her up. He took her up to his room and laid her on the bed.  He then returned to Patrick. "Well done" Patrick clapped slowly "You listen really well" " yes sir." Pete said as Patrick walked around Pete, observing ever inch of his body. " I see your spikes came in nicely. " Patrick leaned in to touch the spikes,  when he did Pete groaned. " hmm, they still hurt, they'll heal soon." Patrick pointed to the couch for Pete to sit. Pete sat down and Patrick walked to the kitchen.  "Do you want anything to eat or drink pet? " Patrick said opening the fridge. " no sir" pete said. Still sitting on the couch. "Ok" Patrick got breakfast food from the fridge and cooked it. " So, I will be back tonight,  do you know why?" Patrick asked finishing up cooking. " no sir " Pete said. " Tonight you are going to meet some friends from out of town. They are like you and me, they want to meet you. " said Patrick putting the breakfast food on a plate. " Do you want some of this Pete?" Patrick questioned.  " no sir. " Pete answered.  " ok." Patrick cleaned up, he took the food and walked to the door. " ok, remember tonight. " Patrick said looking at Pete.  " yes sir." Pete said looking at Patrick.  " good bye." Patrick left and Pete went back to his regular form. His spikes went back under his skin, his eyes didn't glow yellow anymore. Patrick appeared at his dinning  room table, he put the food down and went to his room to check up on Shay.  As he was walking through his dark halls he admired his family photos,  especially the black and white one with him and his dad at Patrick's  7th bday party with words that said "forever my son, love dad." signed in the bottom right of the photo.  Patrick continued walking till he got to his room. Shay was on the bed reading a book. " hay, breakfast. " Patrick said leaning on the bed. "Great, unchain me so I can eat" Shay said lifting her feet. " you know I can't do that." Patrick said smiling.  " fine." Shay got up and Patrick took her to the dinning room where they ate. Pete held his head and and tired to remember what just happened. He thought hard but most of the memories from him being under Patrick's control are usually a little blurry and soundless. A sighed escaped his mouth and he noticed he was sitting on the couch Mayson had been on earlier. "Where is she?!" Pete panicked. He ran upstairs and saw Mayson was in his bed. "I must have moved her or something" Pete said. He walked over to her and kissed her cheek. "I'm hungry" Pete thought and he headed down stairs to make food. He saw the plates and other stuff in the sink. "Did Patrick make food? Well I guess I didn't eat any because I'm starving" Pete said, making something small to eat. He sat in the living room and watched tv. "More stories about the demon who roams the streets. Coming up, we ask, is it a myth or real?" The news reporter said. "I can answer that. He is as real as it gets" Pete responded. " ok, I'm done eating " Shay took one last bite of her food and pushed her plate away. " well, ok then, off to my room you go." Patrick stood up from his seat.  He walked to Shay and leaned down to grab her chains. He took her to his room. In his room, it was also dark.  A lot of candles and self portraits.  He had a water bed covered in black sheets and covers. His closet was in front of his bed 10 steps away. He had two big windows on the left, but the dark red curtains covered them. His restroom was on the right 10 steps away from the room door. Shay sat on the bed, Patrick tried to kiss her but she turned her head.  Patrick sat on the bed so Shay scooted back more into the bed. " what is wrong now Shay? " Patrick asked trying to look at Shay , she had her head turned. " you know damn well what's wrong." Shay said wiping away her tears. " how many times do i have to say I'm sorry?  I can't bring your parents back, sorry for killing them ." Patrick said. " that's not all, you tricked me. I didn't know I was marrying a demon. When we first met I thought you were normal,  I never thought you were a demon. I want out rick." Shay demanded " you can't go, I really love you. I turned you for a reason, because you are my wife. It was ether that or I got your soul. Your parents sold it to me, they thought you were evil anyway. A shame too, you are their only kid." Patrick gently moved his hands to Shay's face, pulling her head towards his. " I'm not lying to you, I do love you." Shay gave a surrendering look and gave Patrick a kiss. " I will be back, me and some friends are going to welcome a newcomer at our hideout." Patrick leaped out the bed. " I want to go with you. " Shay said.  " sure, why not?" Patrick sat on the bed and motioned for Shay to come closer. Shay came closer.  " I'm warning you,  be good ok?" Patrick asked looking into Shay's eyes. "Ok, I will." Said Shay. Patrick Unchained Shay and they both went to Pete's.