chapter 7

30 minutes past and Morgan figured out a plan. " I know what we're going to do." Morgan said. " ok." Pete replied . " Okay ,so we know that Mayson's parents are supposed to be at Patrick's so what we will do is wait for them to leave , then we go in again. This time, we speak in, and grab Mayson and Shay if Patrick's not with her." Morgan said. " what about Patrick? " Pete asked . " I got him." Morgan replied. they grabbed the weapons and armor. They sneaked to Patrick's to see what was going on. The parents and Patrick were having a long talk about Mayson. " so glad to see she's handling the change so well." Mayson's father said . An hour later everyone started eating. 2 hours later everyone said goodbye and the parents left. before the parents got in their car Mayson's Father glanced over and saw something in the woods but he didn't know what it was. He didn't recognize that it was his daughter Morgan. He thought he was losing his mind so he shrugged it off and got in his car. The parents drove off. Morgan's heart was beating fast. " What's wrong Morgan? " Pete asked. " nothing." Morgan lied, knowing she got emotional seeing her dad for the first time in a long time. Morgan motioned for Pete to follow her lead. They peaked in the window to see where Patrick was. He was upstairs with shay. Mayson was told to sit on the couch. " there's a chance to sneak in and retrieve Mayson." Morgan said. Pete followed Morgan and she crept in the house. She eyed Mayson and gave Mayson the let's go sign but Mayson was still. " come on Mayson we have to go." Morgan whispered but it was too late, Patrick was standing in front of Morgan's face. Morgan gulped. " so glad to see that you guys came back and finally came to your senses." Patrick smiled. Patrick looked at Pete and said " welcome home pet." Patrick grinned as Pete's eyes glowed yellow and his spikes shot out of his shoulders. " no!" Morgan yelled. "Yes!" Patrick said smiling. " pet, I want you to lock her and yourself up in the cage, in the basement. " Patrick commanded . " Pete lifted Morgan up to take her to the basement where they were both going to be caged. " leave them alone Patrick." Shay called from upstairs running down the stairs . " what are you going to do about it sweetheart?" Patrick questioned? " this!" Shay pulled out a piece of paper containing the spell to kill demons. " where did you find that babe?" Patrick asked hesitantly. " a spellbook that you obviously can't keep from me." Shay replied . " give me that spell now!" Patrick yelled running towards Shay, by this time the spell Patrick put on Mayson Wore off. " what's going on.?" Mayson asked. Both Patrick and Shay looked at her. " nothing Mayson, just, sit back down." Patrick replied. " I have something that'll kill him, I need your help to keep it from him. " Shay explained. Mayson hopped up and ran to where Patrick and Shay were. She held Patrick back as Shay read the spell making sure it killed only one demon, Patrick. Patrick froze as his body started disintegrating, turning into little atoms and molecules. " I will be back!" Patrick screamed as he disappeared. Shay and Mayson hugged. " where is Pete and Morgan? " Mayson wondered. " in the basement." Shay said. They ran to the basement to find Morgan and Pete in the cage, they unlocked them both. " where is Patrick? " Morgan asked. " gone." Shay replied. Mayson ran to Pete. " Pete are you ok? " Mayson wondered. " I'm ok." Pete said holding mayson's hand. Shay walked to the safe to pull the spellbook out and found a spell to turn everyone back normal. " ok guys, I found a spell that can turn us human, I want to know, do you guys want to turn human? " Shay asked. " yes." Mayson, Pete, and Morgan replied. "Ok." Shay said. She said the spell and everyone started transforming into their normal state. everyone cheered. They all went upstairs to pack their things and left to live with Morgan. 9 months later Shay had a beautiful baby boy and they lived happily ever after. The end?