Thanks Jimmy

A/N In this story, Denis is 18 JUST DEAL
-------------
The rest of the night, you can't stop thinking about him
"Will I meet him?
"What if he doesn't like me"
"Do I tell him I'm a fan"
"Will he think I'm Crazy"
And other various thoughts like that raced through your head
Since it was Winter break and it would be for another few weeks, you had a lot of time to meet him, but not the courage.
"I Know! I'll conveniently see him around everywhere and he'll have NO CHOICE but to talk to me!" Your eyes twitched a bit.
You soon realized how insane you sounded but didn't give up on the plan.
Your point of view
I woke up to he sunlight streaming through my window and checked my phone, it was only 8:46
I moaned ant tried to go back to bed, but since I didn't have curtains, the sun kept bothering me. After a few more minutes of trying to sleep , I give up and just wake up. I I stream YouTube to my TV and watch it for awhile until you come across a Denis Daily video, It was the normal "Hello Neighbor" video but in the middle of the video, there is something strange.
"A lot of you guys have been asking about who is moving around in the background and, it's just the neighbors, the moved in yesterday and my Window just opens to theirs, *laugh* I swear it's not like some murderer in my house or anything, it's just the neighbors *laugh* So anyways, *SCREAM* HOW DID HE SEE ME?!-" The video resumes to Denis getting caught by the neighbor, but I go back to overexadurating,
"OH MY GOD HE PROBUBLY HATES ME FOR INTURRUPTING HIS VIDEO"
"OH MY GOD HE KNOWS I EXIST"

More crazy thoughts racing through my head.
I eventually get the courage to look over at his house and I see him sitting at his desk without his headphones on, he must have noticed I was looking because his head snapped around to me and I looked like a creep, I quickly fell back first back onto my bed but it was too late, I could see him chuckle but I didn't see him turn back.
I tried my absolute hardest not to laugh but I couldn't, so to him I probably looked like psychopath. I heard his bedroom door open to the terrace and he waved to me. I almost fainted again.
I walked over to my door leading out to the terrace that met with Denis's and walked out, forgetting that I was in my Tank top and Sweatpants, on top of that, my hair looked like a rats nest.
Narrators P.O.V.
"I'm Denis" he said, reaching his hand out across the small 2 ft. Gap between you.
"Y/N" you shook his hand and decided not to tell about the part about you being a huge fan girl. "I'm really sorry about being a creep" You say.
Denis laughs hard this time "You're fine, how are you liking the house?"
"I like it a lot, it's really nice."
"That's good, Well I better go back to making videos." Denis said, taking your hand and scribbling down a number.
"Making videos?" You try to act clueless .
"Uh yeah. I make YouTube videos. But uh, I'll text you sometime and I'll talk to you more then." He replies.
This time, you did faint, and you would have been out cold for awhile if your brother Jimmy hadn't been there.
"Oh my god, I just got Denis Daily phone number."