Reunited with your old best friend Calum

You were about to leave your house for winter formal when your dad called and asked you to pick up his suitcase that had been misplaced when he flew home from a business trip.

"Are you serious? I have to go to formal!" You said.

"You can be a few minutes late. Besides, you'll be driving right by the airport."

"Ughh fine." You groaned as you hung up.

When you arrived at the airport, there were spastic screaming girls everywhere.

As you approached a front desk you asked what was going on.

The woman behind the counter shrugged her shoulders and said,

"I have no idea. I guess some actor or group is coming soon, I really don't know."

She then helped direct you where you needed to go to pick up your dad's suitcase.

When you finally retrieved it, the roaring of the girls screams grew increasingly louder. The girls were so loud and obnoxious you didn't even want to wait and see what all the noise was about.

You tried picking up your dad's suitcase, but it was really heavy. Out of fear of breaking the heel off one of your Louboutin's, you took them off and put them in your dad's suitcase. That way, no one could snatch them out of your hands.

You struggled to walk across the hard concrete barefoot with your dad's heavy as hell suitcase on your shoulder.

"Do you need some help?"

You turned around to see Michael smiling at you as he pointed to your suitcase and said,

"You look like you're having a hard time!"

You laughed and said,

"If you don't mind, that'd be great!"

He helped you take the suitcase off your shoulder and put it on his.

"I'm Michael, by the way." He said as he extended his hand towards you.

"I'm (Y/N). I'm actually a big fan of 5sos." You said, trying to hold in your excitement.

"Really?? Thank you! That's great to hear!" Michael happily said.

"So, you look quite dressed up. Where are you heading?" He asked.

"I was actually on my way to formal when my dad called and wanted me to pick up his lost luggage."

Michael laughed and said,

"Oh okay. That makes sense."

When you reached your car, you unlocked it and Michael put your suitcase in the backseat.

"Thank you so much for carrying that for me! It really means a lot!" You said as you gave Michael a big hug.

"Oh don't worry about it, love. It was my pleasure!" He said as he hugged you back.

"Would you like to meet the rest of the lads or do you need to get going?" He asked.

"No, I have plenty of time!"

"Great! Follow me!" Michael said as he led you to the boys.

"This is Ashton." Michael said as he put his hand on Ashton's shoulder.

Ashton waved by to a fan he was talking to and greeted you with a hug.

He looked down at the ground and asked,

"Where are your shoes?"

You laughed and explained about the suitcase situation.

"I guess I just forgot to put them back on."