Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jenna's P.O.V

"Let them go!" I demanded "no!" Said Zalgo. He charged at me. Jeff tackled him. I knew Jeff couldn't handle him by himself so I grabbed him & through him across the room. "Whoa" Jeff said just above a whisper. I looked at him & I felt my entire mouth rip as I smiled, but it didn't hurt. I started to slouch, my rag doll instincts were kicking in. I looked at LJ & ripped off the wires, then did the same to Slender Dad. I walked over to my friends, but just before I could even come in contact with them Zalgo grabbed me by my throat & lifted me up. "Hahaha, stupid teenager! Did you really think a little toss was enough to put me down?" Zalgo hissed. Slender grabbed Zalgo, LJ & Jeff kept stabbing & slashing him. "HAHAHA!" Zalgo laughed. He didn't even flinch. I felt the air in my lungs leave me. I was on the edge of passing out. NO! I'm not blacking out again. I took out my knife & stabbed Zalgo in his eye. He screamed in pain as I was dropped. I gasped for air. I rushed over to my friends & Dan & completely destroyed their chains. They all looked at me. Horror & confusion was all over their faces. "What?!" I asked. "Your face, that evil smile-" Noah muttered. "Jenna, are you-" I cut off Derian by putting my hand over her mouth. "Don't worry about me. Worry about yourselves" I said. I quickly teleported them to my bedroom. "Stay put, I'll be right back" I instructed. Before any of them could say anything I was back in the dungeons. "ZALGO" I screamed. My voice sounded so demonic & unlike who I really was. Zalgo, Jeff, LJ & Slender all looked at me. "I'm not finished with you!" I yelled then grabbed him with all 4 of my tentacles. Slender, Jeff & LJ never looked more shocked. I let out a sickening laugh. (My evil demented clown side is kicking in >:D) "you can't kill me!" Zalgo muttered "shut the mother fuck up!" I laughed. With that, I decapitated him. I tore him up, & threw all of his intestines everywhere. Blood splattered all over me & my face. I sat down & let out that sickening laugh again. "So much blood!!!" I laughed. "Uh what's happening to her? Hell I love it, but why?" Asked LJ "she needs to calm down. Lets take her back home. This is her when she's killing. & she can't control herself, I'll have to restrain her" Slender Man instructed. He wrapped a tentacle around my arms, lifted me up high, grabbed Jeff & Laughing Jack & teleported us home.

Slender Man's P.O.V

When we got home I had told Jeff to take Dan & the others home. I took Jenna & LJ into my room. I need Laughing Jack's help to restrain her. "I'll hold her down, then you use your voodoo magic to put her in a deep slumber." I instructed. "How long do you want her her out? I can do minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, even years." LJ asked. "Till 9am tomorrow morning" I said. "Ok" LJ giggled. I lowered Jenna until she was back against the floor & wrapped another tentacle around her legs. She would not stop squirming. It was hard to keep her held down. That & she started biting me. As much as it hurts I just tightened my grip on her. "Laughing Jack, now!" I yelled. LJ pulled out a a spell book, a midnight blue candle & a lighter. He opened the book to the slumber chapter, knelt down, lit the candle & the fire was a bluish purple then he put his right hand over Jenna's eyes. "Turn off the lights" LJ instructed. I turned off the lights. "Sleep now & awaken tomorrow December 21st at 9:00am sleep now, into the deepest slumber" LJ chanted. After he said that, Jenna stopped moving. She was now in a deep sleep. I picked her up & took her to her room. I set her down on her bed on her stomach. I released her & the second I did her black & white stripped tentacles came bursting out then laid down everywhere. "Just like her old man" I giggled. Jenna's friends & her brother Dan just stared. She still had blood all over herself & the fact that her tentacles came bursting out scared the living shit out of them. "I thought I told you to take them home, Jeff!" I yelled. "I know I know, come on guys" said Jeff. Once they left, I walked over to Jenna & took off her hoodie, (luckily she had a black wife beater on under her hoodie) then I took a wet rag & cleaned off her face. She has changed since she started living here. Her once dark brown eyes are now white, the outside was grey, her mouth had grown very large, larger then Jeff's, she now has razor sharp teeth, & her hair grew a little, it's just down to her shoulders.

Dan's P.O.V

I couldn't believe this was my sister. "She's changed so much, she isn't even human anymore" I said. "When was she ever human?" Asked who I assumed to be Noah (I don't really know any of her friends) "she use to be" I said "how can you tell?" Noah asked "because I've known her all her life! I've known her longer than you!" I said a little bit annoyed. "Uh... Jeff?" I asked "yeah?" He asked "how is she, like how is she doing ever since she's moved in with you guys?" I asked "Well, she spends most of her time in her room, very quiet, amazing art skills, & almost every night, her & I play video games. Laughing Jack doesn't live with us, so he isn't at the house very often" Said Jeff "oh" I muttered.

TIME SKIP

Jenna's P.O.V

I woke up in my bed. I was so confused & I had a horrible headache. I got up & took a shower. I had noticed how different I looked. "I don't even look like a person anymore" I said to myself. For some reason I felt all depressed. I'm not sure why though. Music! I thought to myself. That always cheers me up. I put my iPod touch on my ihome & blasted Burned At Both Ends by Motionless In White & I sang along

I'm holding on to a life I'll never get back

It's too hard to let go

I'm on the right trains but the wrong tracks

Trying not to derail

Nothing is like it was before

I know not who I am ANYMORE

Chasing something that's behind me

When will I be set free?

Broken promises left to mend

Burning the candle at both ends

No light to find my way back home

Cause I don't where is home

And without you

I'm hopeless

That did make me calm down a bit, in fact that song basically describes my emotions right now. However it just made my headache worse. I turned off my music & went downstairs. I over heard Jeff & Slender Man arguing. "NO! SHE'S NOT READY!" Slender yelled

"YES SHE IS!" Jeff screamed

"NO SHE'S NOT!

"DUDE, SHE MURDERED ZALGO! FUCKING ZALGO! I THINK JENNA IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ANY OF US!"

"NO, JEFF! JENNA CAN'T CONTROL HERSELF WHEN SHE KILLS! SO NO! YOU CAN'T TAKE HER OUT KILLING WITH YOU! REMEMBER HOW HARD IT WAS FOR YOU TO CONTROL YOURSELF WHEN YOU 1ST STARTED OUT KILLING PEOPLE?!" Slender Man yelled

"Ok, fine! Can we at least train her?" Jeff asked. "I'll have to think about that, but for now I have business to take care of!" Said Slender Dad. With that he was gone. Me? Killing innocent people? I slowly walked back into my room. Laughing Jack was sitting on my bed. "I think it's about time you joined us in killing people" LJ giggled "NO! I'm never gonna murder ANYONE!" I yelled "But you already have! Your aunt & uncle, Jane, & Zalgo!" Said Jack. "They don't count! Kristen & Rod deserved it & Jane & Zalgo aren't even human!" I yelled. "There's no need for yelling & come on! The look on your face when you did kill said you wanted more blood to be spilled. You can't deny. You want more" LJ finished with an evil grin. "Nope, not gonna happen" I giggled "oh? Why not?" He asked "Because I still can't control myself! I'm dangerous" I laughed. "Oh right, I guess I'll just have to take you to my dark carnival & teach you how! Eh heeheehee!" LJ laughed. "Wait what? No, just no-"

"I'll pick you up tonight" LJ interrupted. Before I could yell at him he vanished. Oh great! Just what I needed! I may be the spawn of Slender Man & the sister of Jeff The Killer & Laughing Jack, but that doesn't mean I also have to kill people. I mentally yelled to myself