After Wedding

"Yuuri!" Viktor moaned as the two 'Just Married' lovers came back to the apartment. Yuuri was kissing Viktor's neck as he pushed Viktor onto the bed. Yuuri was drunk and Viktor wasn't. Viktor could handle his liquor better than most people, since he drinks wine almost everyday.

    Yuuri finally mange to take of Viktor's shirt, revealing Viktor's chest. He gave sloppy kisses from Viktor's mouth to his nipples. He softly kiss one, and pinched the other one causing Viktor to give a soft moan. Yuuri then took off almost all his clothing, leaving is underwear on. He took off Viktor's pants and kissed Viktor's inner thigh, close to his area. Viktor was breathing hard, felling Yuuri's head close to his crotch area. Yuuri continued kisses Viktor's thigh, leaving hickeys behind.

"Y- Yuuri... Ah!" Viktor felt Yuuri kiss his private area between the cloth of his boxers and his hands traveled down to Yuuri's hair. Yuuri slowly pulled down Viktor's boxers, leaving his fiancé naked. He quickly took the tip of his lover's dick into his mouth, sucking on it slightly. Viktor held his breath, he was now fully hard and waiting for Yuuri to do something about his bulge. Yuuri, as if he could read Viktor's mind, took in more of Viktor's little friend. Viktor moaning loudly, not caring if anyone one heard them. Yuuri swirled his tongue around Viktor's dick, and started to deep throat Viktor. Viktor was tugging onto Yuuri's hair, moaning as he came into Yuuri's mouth without warning.

"Y- Yuuri, hurry!" Viktor moaned the last word as he felt his lover lift up his legs and something enter him. He gave a loud moan of approval as he felt Yuuri speed up the pace. There were grunts and the slapping of skin heard through out the room, as the lovers both reach their climax.

"Yuuri! Imma come!" Viktor yelled/ moaned. Yuuri just nodded.

The two lovers soon came and both tired form what happen through out their whole day, went fast to sleep.

Yuuri blushed, but then
frowned as remembered
why he was here.