Chapter 1 ~ new girl in Mystic falls

Before I start I will just like to say that Ayame (iris) Yukimura will be played by Arden Cho

Also I do not own the vampire diaries, only my character Ayame.
_________________________

Chapter 1
I feel like I've been driving for hours, which is true in some ways I guess. I finally pass a sign that says 'Welcome to Mystic falls'

"Yes I'm finally here" I say a loud to myself considering I'm the only one in the car.
I decided I wanted a new start so why not a small town where hopefully there is no drama, I decided to move here because my parents died, I have no family anymore just me, I am lucky I am 18, I didn't want to go to some orphanage or in foster care, I've heard about what happens in there and it didn't sound good.

So anyway I decided to have a fresh start and what better way to start fresh then moving to a new town where nobody knows you. I got sick of people feeling sorry for me. If your wondering my parents died in a car crash, I was quite shocked by that, I mean my mum had a lot of enemies who wanted her dead and I don't mean normal people either I'm talking about the supernatural creatures like vampires and werewolves.

My mum is a kitsune and my father was human but he knew what mum was and well me as well, that's right I'm a kitsune like my mother, it doesn't mean we can shift into foxes, no matter how we look, we always look human unless werewolves look at us with their wolf eyes we tend to have some type of glow surrounding our body, like a shield I guess. It also appears when someone takes a photo of me when the flash is on. It came to a surprise for me when I was taking photos with my friends, my mum found them and that's when she told me I was an kitsune, like anyone I didn't believe her but after that more weird stuff started happening, like I have enhanced strength and speed. I am able to exert greater strength, run faster, jump higher and react quicker than what should be humanly possible. I also have an enhanced healing factor, great hearing and I am a master of all weapons but I like to use my katana. I know you probably think that's cool but all I want is a normal life, make friends, get a boyfriend and fall in love, let's hope it's normal here.

I finally made it too my new place, it's just a small apartment, I could afford bigger considering my family were rich not overly rich but just richer then most people.

I got my things out of the car and into my apartment it didn't take long, once everything was in place it was 5:04 pm I decided to go out and explore the town I was also a little hungry so a place to eat is a must right now.

I lock my door and leave, after a while of exploring a come across a place called Mystic grill, I decide to go in there to eat, the place was a bit packed. I sit down at a table a blonde hair guy came up to me.

"Hi what can I get you?" He asked

"Burger and fries... oh and a coke please" I say

"Coming right up" he said and walked away.

It was about 15 minutes later the guy came back to my table with my meal.

"Here you are" he says placing my meal down

"Thank you" I say and put a fry in my mouth, I still see him standing near me so I look back up at him "is there something else"

"Oh I'm sorry it's just I've never seen you before, are you new?"

"Ah yes I just moved here today" I say with a smile

"Oh ok well I'm matt are you going to be starting Mystic falls high school?" Says the guy matt

"Ah yes I start tomorrow and my name is Ayame but most people call me iris because that's what my name means and it's easier to say it that way" I say

"Ok well it's nice to meet you iris, I guess I will be seeing you tomorrow then" matt says before walking off

"Wow first day here and I already made a friend" I say quietly to myself and take a sip out of my drink, it had a weird taste to it, it was familiar, then I realised it was vervain I should no cause I drink it every day so I don't get compelled. And here I thought this place would be normal so much for that.

After I finish eating I go home and sleep and wait for the next day where I start school.
________________________
To be continued

I hope you liked it

Next chapter will be set in season 2 episode 18 - the last dance