mystras x reader

Hello my lovely readers. I swear I'm not dead. But I lost my password for like ever. I found it and I will up date as I please, please make requests this was one too. Sorry for the 6 month delay.

"Pffffffffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA tell me another?" Yn laughed

"Yn-chan it's not a joke. I'm seriously serious about this," mystras said to Yn.

"Are you sure? I still think your joking," Yn said. She glanced around open sky, sea and nothing but this boat in sight for a hundred miles to see. Yn glanced back to the man in front of her.

"I am," he cried looking at the girl in front of him.

"Ok then say it again," Yn giggled not thinking he would.

"DON'T LAUGH!!! um I ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I LOVE YOU," he said really fast, Yn almost didn't catch it. Almost.

"I don't believe you. If it's true, prove it," Yn said cockily. Thinking he would burst into song she smirked and crossed her arms.

Yn was not expecting what happened next to happen at all. Ever. Mystras leaned in and...

Kissed Yn. She was surprised but eventually melted in and kissed back. She felt her face heat up. Yn moved her arms to be around his shoulders as she ran her fingers through his wild hair. As she did all this he moved his arms to her waist and was perfectly happy until she broke the kiss. They needed breath.

They panted.

Yn started to mumbled to herself. "Mystras kissed me," she said.

"He did? That scoundrel," he replied "but I don't think I believe you."

"What?" She said looking back at him as she pressed her forehead to his, "Oh but he did."

"No he didn't."

"Yes he did."

"Prove it," he said mocking Yn.

Yn leaned back and kissed mystras with no hesitation. He fell to the ground from her force she fell with him... their lips never parted. She quickly moved to his lap and they resumed their positions from earlier. Yn licked mystras bottom lip asking for entry. He allowed it and their toungs danced. Yams got all of this saved in a light thingy (works like a camera.)

---
Was it ok?