The Locket Witch

"Anna, wake up! Anna, wake up! Oh, in the name of Deliverance Dane, JUST WAKE UP ALREADY!"
Anna woke up seeing the face of a girl with black hair and green eyes. It was her older sister, Michelle. She was very noisy, either Michelle or her younger brother, Tom. Oh my, they're both so noisy; chit-chattering about the logical stuff like Maths and movies. Wait- had I introduced this character yet?
This is Annastasia Locket, daughter of Chloe McMarisa and Michael Locket. Anna is the middle child of two annoying sibblings; Thomas "Tom" Locket and Michelle Locket. Anna's mom treats her like a baby, her dad works in somewhere away from town to get money and people at school bully her like millions of time. Anna is now 17 years old, and her only friend and companion is Anna's pet dog Robbie. I don't know what would await her in the future but I bet it'll be something great!
-2 YEARS LATER...-
Anna walked through the halls of  University King, a university boarding school she attends now. It's near the London's King's Cross station.  She loves it there. It's not "High-School Hell and Horror" anymore, it's "Science Supreme".  Anna had this homework to invent something. She got this invention which might look stupid but the previous day she tried it out and it worked. It's called the Transporter 101.
Nervous but excited, she stepped into the Show Room where Anna would show what the Transporter 101 does.
"Annastasia Stepfen Locket, is it? Now, what is the- um... Invention we have there?"said a old man holding a clipboard.
"Oh, yes Professor Willey. Well, um... Introductions first! Good morning Proffesor Willey, Mrs Maygold and Sir Sockette. This is my invention, the Transporter 101. This- you might think- is like a robot to send things or lets say a mini helicopter mail-man. But no... It's not that. This is a super speedy, portal-ish machine. Just insert the full name in this inserter over here and then put what you want to give in this... Um... Area over here. Mrs. Maygold, would you like to give it a try? But be warned, it is very delicate and fragile." She gave it to Mrs Maygold but accidentally trips on a wire and the Transporter crashed to the floor. Instantly, bolts of light and electricity shot to Anna, crashing her to the ground; electrified. The three observers fleed and turned on the siren, leaving Anna behind. Then, magically, she ascended to the air, her hair whiping and floating, blood dripping from her mouth- and she instantly crashed down to the floor, leaving a bloody skull mark on her hand. This was the beginning of her new life; as the Locket Witch.