Learning Lab 26, Hallway 10

Anna finnaly found the main hall. It was more than what she expected; it had holograms and groups of people in armor holding guns, swords and other weapons. Anna walked to a girl with white hair that reached her neck and wore a black and blue armor suit while holding a golden coloured riffle. Anna tapped her by the shoulder and the girl turned to her.
"Rebecca 'Becky' Chesterfield, or also known as the Rebellion Queen." The girl held her hand up to shake.
"Um... Annastasia Locket. Um, I haven't got my title yet," said Anna, confused.
"Aw, don't worry girl," said Becky, then pointing at Anna's X Card. "You got yours. It's the Locket Witch."
"Oh..."
"You better go to your Learnin' Lab," Becky continued. "You're new, huh? I'm new too. Just finnished class. How did you came here, anyways?"
"Oh. Well, a girl called Leva told me I got my powers with a cross of 'electricity and destiny'," explained Leva with a shrug.
"Oooh!" Becky exclaimed. "I got mines because of my aiming skills when we were playing with water guns. You wanna tour wimme?"
Said Anna unsure,"Uh... Sure, but I have to get to counter 2, and-"
"Meet me by the gates of hallway 10 after your class," interupted Becky with a smile.
Anna nodded and rushed over to the second counter. Instead of a person, a dog wearing a DoHOCTC uniform was typing on a holographic computer.
The dog barked,"Name, title and Learning Lab?"
"Annastasia Stepfen Locket, the Locket Witch, Learning Lab 26 Hallway 10."
The dog howled and a woman with a white DoHOCTC dress ran to the dog's side and presented Anna with her 'armour'. It was not as shieldy as she thought it would be; it was pretty cool. It had long black leggings, a black tanktop and a dress provided with leather boots, a pointed hat and a wooden crossbow with silver and gold wrapping as decoration. Anna soon rushed to her Learning Lab.
"Hey ma'am! Your desk is Desk 206!" The dog called out to her.
When she entered, the Learning Lab was very grand but small. She sat at desk 206 and stared at her computer. A holographic woman appeared at the top of her computer and smiled. It was the lady who gave her the armor she would wear.
The woman greeted,"Hello Ms. Locket, I am Jessie Daité, and I will be your guider to your desk. On the left of your desk is your Holo-Senger. This Holo-Senger is a holographic way to chat with your friends and family, and also transfer objects which cannot be over 1000 kilograms."
"Next, on your right is your storage chest where you could store your most treasured items and weapons. And on the bottom of your desk is your Traveling Kit so when you are about to go for battle or war outside, you may bring this kit for safety."
"And before I continue, could you change to your armor and bathe a bit in the DoHOCTC private Gold Class bathroom?"
"Oh- oh... Yeah, okay,"Anna said, walking away and to wherever the Gold Class bathroom is....
"What the-"
Anna had found the Gold Class bathroom, only it looks like a very complex death cave.
Large capsules of red coloured liquids and pipes of what she thought was extremely hot water. And right in the center was a bathtub.
Anna stuttered,"This is not the-"
"Welcome to the Gold Class bathroom. Will you please sit down in the tub?"a voice adressed her.
Anna was not sure but obeyed the voice. She took off what she was wearing and stepped into the tub. Suddenly, she felt herself suffocate. She felt the steam of hot water creep to her face and fogged her sight. When she stood up, she screamed- but she can't; her body was wrapped in some boiling yellow slime. The slime wrapings crept from her foot, to ankles, to body and covered her hair. And she froze, not able to move.
And then, she breathed again, to find out she was free from the slime that wrapped her. Like a butterfly free from its cocoon. Quickly, she changed into her armor and brushed her hair.
She rushed out of the bathroom, never to do that again. Anna ran past doors and rooms and back to Learning Lab to continue her 'learning'.
Said the hologram Jessie,"Now, I will give you a quiz so you could decide which Trainer would you want or which one might suit you. Send back your answer through the Holo-Senger with saying the full name Rochelle Morgoth."
A paper then appeared on top of the Holo-Senger as Anna retrieved it. The paper wrote:

1) How would you want your trainer to be?
a. Confident and sexy
b. Strong and accurate
c. Kind and soft
d. Dull and tough
2) How do you want their clothing to be?
a. Tanktops and leggings
b. Practice armor
c. Long sleeved and  skirt
d. Anything dark
3) Do you own... (Could be more than 1)
a. Powers (Flight, water, etc.)
b. Sword (Any kind)
c. Bow and arrow
d. Gun (Any kind)
4) What is your gender?
a. Girl
b. Boy
5) What is your favorite book/movie genre?
a. Fantasy/Romance
b. Action/Sci-Fi
c. Family/Adventure
d. Horror/Nothing
Anna scribled down her answes below the paper:
A, A, A/C, A
Then, she put the paper back to the Holo-Senger and said,"Rochelle Morgoth."
Instantly, the paper disapeared and Jessie spoke again, making Anna jump.
"Thankyou. You will receive your Holo-Answer in ten minutes. But we rescheduled it to thirty minutes because Ms. Becky Chesterfield wants to see you. Have a good day, Ms. Anna Locket."