二十八 | truth

Previous chapter:

H-how.. how can I help you..?"

"You saw the murderer of your husband.  A little bit but it's enough to say that it wasn't the main suspect. The main suspect is shorter and isn't that well built. You just have to deny that it's him. It would be such a big help to find the real murderer instead of putting an innocent man into jail while the real killer is somewhere out there."

"O-okay.. I will.. I will try to help you."

A relieved smile appears on Hoseok's face, but little did he know that it wasn't just the two of them there.

____________

chapter twenty eight

Taehyung is angry, tears falling down his cheeks, screams leaving his lips.

He is angry and sad, but anger took control of his body, broken glass and cups lying on the floor, his feet covered with small cuts and blood.

Hoseok really left to see that woman. To meet her. To spend time with her. Why? Doesn't he want to spend time with Taehyung anymore?

Am I too boring? Is he already bored with me? Is it because I'm so broken? Because there's not so much love left, that I could give him?

Did he just use me? Just use me for his needs and now that I gave him everything of me, he realized it wasn't enough?

Why did he lie to me? Why did he tell me he loves me?

Because he pities you. 

Taehyung doesn't know how much time passed, all he knows is that when Hoseok got back, a loud gasp left his lips as he saw Taehyung, sitting on the floor, the old parquet covered by blood strains.

"T-tae?" His voice is shaking, but the said male didn't react, he didn't look at him.

Tears already dried on his cheek, but the red eyes where the one betraying him, telling Hoseok that he had cried.

Finally the older is able to get back to his sense, to rush to the boy sitting on the floor, to help him and ask him what happened.
But as soon as his hand touched Taehyung's trembling shoulder, the younger boy pushes him away, finally standing up, while Hoseok struggled to get back on his feet.

"T-tae what's wrong? W-what-" Hoseok didn't get to finish his sentence, when Taehyung once again pushed him away, his mouth shut as if someone had stolen his voice, keeping him from responding to the older.

It wasn't just one push, another one follows, making Hoseok frown, while he is trying to think of something that could have gotten the boy mad at him.

The pushes turn into hits, finally Taehyung showed emotions, his cheeks covered in tears in a matter of a second.

"Taehyung stop!" Hoseok raises his voice, before grabbing Taehyung's wrists to prevent him from hitting him.

"L-leave me alone!" Taehyung shouts back, his voice cracking, tears making their way down his cheeks, "Liar!"

A loud sob leaves his lips, "Liar! Liar! Liar!"

Hoseok lets go of his hands, looking at him both confused and worried, not knowing why Taehyung is suddenly acting like that.

"Go away! I-I hate you!" Taehyung shouts, his voice like a desperate whisper to Hoseok's ears, but it made his heart clench at the sight in front of him. There's nothing in this world that he hates more. Seeing Taehyung cry is the worst thing for Hoseok.

"Taehyung.. what happened? Please tell me." Hoseok whispers into his ear after managing to hug the boy who is trying to get out of Hoseok's tight grip.

"Y-you lied to me!" He shouts, "You told me you l-love me! You care for m-me! But you are a liar!"

Hoseok frowns even more, his grip around the smaller boy loosen, "What- Taehyung, I love you more than anything in this world. Why would you think I lied to you?"

A sob escapes his lips once again, making Hoseok's heart break at the sound, "Y-you met her. Y-you said- you have to work. But you--"

He pushes him away once again, "You lied to me and met her! Spending time with this woman, leaving me here because now that you got my heart, soul and body, you got tired of me! You.. lied to me. Why Hyung..?"

Taehyung's feelings were a rollercoaster of emotions, from sad to disappointed to angry to mad and back to sad, everything repeating over the few minutes.

Hoseok gulps, his heart suddenly beating faster. He didn't expect this answer. Not at all. This reason.

Taehyung knew about the meeting. Probably saw the messages on his phone.
„It's not that what it looks like! Please trust me!   I met the women for a reason." Hoseok responds. His heart hurts like hell, this stupid misunderstanding was the cause of Taehyung's tears.

But how could he ever think that Hoseok would lie to him about loving him?

Because he is so broken.

But never would he leave Taehyung for being who he is. Because that's why he loves him. Not just because he has a big heart, beautiful smile, wonderful soul, hazel eyes, soft lips or a handsome face.

He also loves the sad parts about him. The tears he sheet, even if every one of them could make Hoseok's heart clench so much to the point where he can't endure it, he still loves them because they are a part of Taehyung.

He also loves the sad look, the sad look on his face, Hoseok always wanted to get rid of, to leave so many kisses on the soft skin, so it would disappear.

He also loves his broken soul, because there's nothing he wants to do more than fixing his broken soul, to make the trampled flower, bloom again.

He loves Taehyung. All of him.

Hoseok's hands reach out to wipe away the tears and sadness off of his face, long fingers hovering over the warm and wet cheeks of the younger.

Taehyung just closes his eyes, sobs leaving his beautiful lips, Hoseok always has the urge to kiss.

But now, it's time to tell him the truth. The truth he has been hiding for way too long.

"I- Tae.. I will tell you the truth." Hoseok says, taking a deep breath before saying what he should have said long ago, "I.. I work at the police station."

Taehyung's eyes finally met his own, widen in shock, his mind needing a few seconds to realize what the older just told him. As soon as he did, he pushes Hoseok away, but even if his mouth is open, there are no words leaving his lips.

"Tae- listen it's not-"

"N-no." Taehyung whispers, "No! No, D-don't tell me this is true- H-hyung no--"

By then Taehyung was a crying mess already, Hoseok trying to comfort him and make him listen to what he has to  explain.

His head is facing the ground, big tears rolling down his cheek, hands hiding his face, before Hoseok grabbed them harshly, making the young boy look at him.

"Taehyung. Listen to me." Hoseok tries again, "Everything I said to you. Every 'I love you' and every kiss, are real. I didn't lie to you when I said that. That I work at the police station.. I wanted to tell you that earlier but I was afraid you would leave me. I was afraid to lose you. Because you are so important to me, I kept it from you. I'm sorry. So sorry."

Taehyung's sobs stop when their eyes met again and after the younger didn't say anything, Hoseok puts his hands on his cheek, slowly removing the tears with his thumbs. Leaning in, Hoseok's lips touch Taehyung's, a short and soft kiss, just to stop the hurtful sounds leaving his mouth.

"I'm sorry I lied to you. That I didn't tell you earlier." Hoseok says after pulling away, his forehead resting against Taehyung's, "But I never lied to you about my feelings. I love you, and nothing about this was a lie."

Taehyung just closes his eyes, nodding slowly.

_____

A/N: I will just leave this here