Oh no

Mark's POV~

"Hello kiddies." He says smiling.

I stand up with Jack supporting me so I don't collapse again.

"Wilfred? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with googleplier?" Dark asks.

"Well my old friend, yes. But you seemed to miss our hunting days enough to both call me and fuse with the original." He says still sitting on is "thrown".

"'Hunting days'?" I ask.

"Oh, did you not see memories while you two were playing Wilfred Warfstache?"

I roll me eyes and go over to the computer. I lean on it with my good arm and type in the password. Files open up as it loads. I click on the file labeled "Dreams". As it loads I hear Wilfred get up and start walking towards me. I hear this growl and then a shot.

"Down kitty." Wilfred had his gun out with smoke coming out the barrel.

I turn back to the computer and bring up the monitor. The screen starts to show the dreams of all the people in the room, everyone except  Vicki. Multiple different squares showing multiple different dreams. One catches my eye, my most recent dream.

{Dream}
I'm standing in a jungle, machine gun in hand as well as a sniper rifle slung onto my back. Jack is next to me knocked out with blood going down the side of his head. Men surround us and take Jack from me. They put a sack over my head and when they take it off Jack is standing over me and has a smirk on his face. He tries to speak to me but my ears start to ring. He slaps me and yells at me to listen.
"Now can you hear me!?!?" He screams as the ringing stops
"Jack why are you doing this?" I ask with a hoarse voice.
"Why am I doing this? Because I've been using you! You really are a gullible idiot. I never really loved you! You were just a cover story for the time being."
He walks out of the room and the others follow him out. I start to struggling and twist. I break out of the leg restraints and then I tear at the rope across my chest. Once the rope breaks I wiggle out of the restraints, I stand up and pull my hands underneath my legs and try to pull them apart, but they're tied tightly with duck tape. I sigh and bring my leg up and my arms down quickly. The duck tape rips in half and I walk to the shadows by the door. I hear soldiers talking, on the way to the room I'm in. They come in and see the remains of the restraints on the chair. One of them leaves to go find me or back up. I pull the other guy back into the shadows and knock him out. I strip his clothes off and replace them with mine. I pull his clothes on just in time to leave the room and head down the hall as alarms go off.
"Where is he?!?! You were suppose to keep an eye on him!" I hear Jack yelling behind me.
I get into the armory and grab my guns. I get outside and see Jack sending soldiers though the camp. I walk past them but I get noticed in a way I didn't want.
"Hey! Where do you think your going soldier? " Jack asks.
I sigh and bring up my gun to my head to scratch it.
"I don't rightly know. But I do know where I'm going to be in 8 hours."
"And where would that be?"
I chuckle at this and bring my gun down, showing my face.
"Home."
I then run for the gates and Jack sends the soldiers after me. I stop at the gates and turn around. They all stop ready to fire, waiting for the command from Jack. I smirk and shoot Jack in the lung with my sniper rifle. All the soldiers drop their guns and run back to the building. I smile at this and run off into the jungle, further and further away from my dead husband's body.
{End Dream}

I turn from the screen, not wanting to cry from the thought of me shooting Jack. I hear Vicki being set down and foot steps heading towards me. I keep facing the wall holding back the tears that start to weld in my eyes. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see Jack standing there with concern and reassurance painted on his face. He hugs me and mumbles into my chest it will be alright. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks.