Chapter 6

"Celebration"

[Jungkook's Pov]Me and Jimin were both seated in front of a rather tallish man

[Jungkook's Pov]
Me and Jimin were both seated in front of a rather tallish man. He definitely had some sort of princely charm about him. For starters he was wearing a light shade of pink jumper matched with a pair of fare coloured jeans. He looked very casual, but the look really made him stand out in a good way.
Firstly his name was Kim Seok Jin, but he already expressed that he'd rather be called Jin when we first entered. He seemed very informal, but still polite and generous. He offered us both a coffee or tea when we sat down, which we both declined kindly. His kindness really surprised me, because linking in with the second part he was the manager of SMTOWN. He was supposed to be our rival, but he seemed to sweet and kind to be a enemy. The only thing that really bothered me about him was the fact that he took a shinning to Jimin. I noticed it as soon as he greeted us. He gave me a polite hand shake, but Jimin on the other hand, he pulled him into a hug, and then whenever Jimin began to speak, his eyes would flicker to Jimin's lips and whenever Jin replied he would look directly at Jimin and not even address the fact that I was sat next to him. I wasn't going to lie whenever Jimin spoke I couldn't take my eyes off him either. It wasn't until I noticed Jin doing the same thing that made me stop staring...It was clear jealousy, I could feel my fists clenching and my tongue rolling to the inside of my cheek...

"So yeah, that's the idea and it would be an honour if we could merge our companies together for this" Jimin finished talking and I was finally brought into reality. I was too busy focusing on Jin watching my Jimin...well not my Jimin, but you know.

"Your honour, oh no, it would be my honour. We would be more then glad to agree to this idea of yours, it's truly amazing. You're clearly a man of creativity" Jin smiled whilst leaning forward in his chair. I furrowed my brow as I watched him smile charmingly.

"Ahh well tha-" Jimin started, but I cut him off with a sharp reply.

"It was my idea actually." I answered back in a monotone voice, making an awkward silence in the room.

"...Ummm so anyway, here's my number for further meetings in the future...and if you need anything else" Jin stood up and handed a piece of paper to Jimin. He thankfully took it with his tiny, cute paw like hands and I just stared at Jin with deadly eyes. I didn't like it. In fact I hated it. At the time I couldn't really understand why, because I thought I should be used to it after all he used to work in a place where everybody loved him, but for some reason it's different...he's different.

"Thank you so much. I wasn't expecting this much cooperation really" Jimin giggled cutely and my heart raced a little.

"Well you seem like a very kind and sweet person, so I couldn't exactly turn you down" Jin chuckled which just made me even more jealous...