Platform no.4

Hello everyone. .

Have you felt Chemistry?

*What? *How?  *Why?

Relax.. I'm not talking about
"The Chemistry" our school subject.

I'm talking about chemistry
"The Feeling".
You can call it chemistry or tuning or a feeling which automatically connects you to completely unknown person.
With/without your interest. . No matter what was the topic. . Suddenly something clicked and you can say that you've found a desired frequency of weirdness.. and. .
You just start enjoying the company of that unknown person.
That person may be (or not) changed to a closed friend but that moments spend together holds a kind of happiness.
These moments play an important role in our life. . Just like comments.  .

Comment is not a part of any story, it's an automatic reaction of the reader, but every story seems incomplete without comment. .
Same as, every single incident holds a turn or twist in the story of our life. Isn't it?

Follow your favourite writers. &
Decorate your favourite stories through your sparkling votes and unique style of comments..

Now let's have a look at the fresh bunch of stories..

Readaholic365  "Predestine"
Be ready for a chain of mysteries, where the answer of a mystery leads us to another mystery and so on. . Very interesting. .

Sneha121001  "Just for St. John's"
Relive the memorable school days moments in the form of poetry. Simple, real and adorable. .

victoriactual  "Lover's Words"
Different kind of poetry where you can feel the words. Combination of explosive thoughts and sensitive heart. . Untold expectations revealed beautifully with a crystal clear meaning here. .

romancesucker99  "Truly Deeply"
Warewolf story plot. Sweetness of mysteries and a crunch of struggling human life with a pinch of romance.  You'd love to reveal secrets here. .

aadzster101  "The Thing Called Life"
Feel the magic of friendship that immediately turn you from
'the most scared person' to
'the most cared person' in this world.. Nothing can replace true friends. Not even obstacles. .

Don't forget to recommend your favourite stories in the comment box.  :)

"Direction is more important than speed. We are so busy looking at our speedometers that we forget the milestone.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you're reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form please go to (Wattpad User Link). Thank you."