His Fans find out you are dating-Chris

I found this imagine but I changed it a little bit!

"@CollinsUpdates:@(Y/T/N) was leaving the hotel the boys are rumored to be staying in ,this morning!"

You and Christian had been seeing eachother for nearly two months now,but you decided to keep your Relationship a secret. If someone found out you two were seeing eachother,you knew that you would get some hate comments and Chris wanted to protect you from that.

Sometimes he would tweet you something and most of the Fans already guessed it but they thought it's just a rumor. Day by day it was getting more difficult to hide the fact that you guys were dating because every single time you went to a Restaurant or something there was people seeing you and taking pictures.

It was only 8 am when you left their Hotel to get some coffee for you all. When you were in the Coffee Shop your phone suddenly started blowing up with Notifications and with them a message from Chris.

C:Have you checked twitter babe?

Y/N:Not yet. Why?

After the message you immediately went on Twitter and scrolled through your feed to notice that it the Fans have started to piece together the fact that you guys were dating.Plenty of update accounts were posting pictures of you leaving the hotel they were staying in and also (Y/S/N) was trending .

C:I think they know.

You scrolled through the feed again to find thousands of nice and supportive tweets but also some hateful ones like death threads and stuff like that......but aye you didn't give a shit about it nothing else mattered than you and Chris being in love with eachother.

As soon as you went back to the hotel Crawford took a picture of you and Chris which Chris immediately posted with the caption:"Finally found my Princess😍"

-
-
So this is the first imagine and it's a little different than the imagine I actually found if you liked it pls tell us in the comments💕
-Jade