One

'Im going to a ski trip with Cal'

Lies,

'Ill be back in two days'

More lies,

'I love you'

The biggest lie.

Kylie; *I'm totally shipping you two! Do you prefer #Hendall or #Karry?*

I sent the text and flopped backwards on the bed. His bed, our bed, my bed. Tears slipped down my cheeks, first there was the dinner, then his sneaking to her hotel room, now he is staying with her and going skiing?

I opened my twitter.

@KylieJenson lol how awkward for u...

@KylieJenson I even prefer her to u

@KylieJenson I've finally found someone I like less than you.

I clicked the open tweet button.

@KylieJenson; It's not awkward for me at all! Even I prefer her to myself. #Hendall all the way!

I tweeted. My ringtone played next to me..Harry.

"Hello" My voice was lifeless,

"Baby?"

"Don't call me that." I sniffed,

"Kylie..Don't be like this" He spoke,

"How was she?" I asked,

"What?" His voice was clear with shock,

"I mean I know it's not you first time with her but, was she good?"

"Kylie?"

"Was she as tight as her fucking prudish perfect lifestyle?" I kept my voice calm,

"Why are you being like this?" He asked,

"You have a nerve. It's not like we were exclusive anyway, well I thought different but obviously not to you because you've been seeing her this whole time. She bendy? Flexible with her perfect skinny frame? I bet your head fit perfectly through her legs, with her thigh gap" I spat,

"I don't want to have this conversation over the phone" He whispered, clearly she's there.

"Well, looks like we won't be having it at all then, considering you were due home three days ago. You've just carried on staying with her, inside her..what's the difference hey!"

"Kylie, are you drunk?"

"No. I'm just madly in love with hashtag Hendall!" I squealed,

"Stop jumping to conclusions, Ky"

"I'm not. It's pretty obvious now, really. You've shagged her more than twice. Unless she's just one of your hook ups?"

"Kylie, stop it!"

"When you come home, if you eventually do, your clothes will be torn and thrown out the window, along with our relationship, so feel free to fuck her again." I hung up. I let out a huge sob as I curled up in a little ball. I had a tough front, but behind I was a little cry baby.

------

I woke in the same ball I cried in last night. My hand flew straight to my mouth as I ran to the toilet, vomiting. Ew. I stayed in the same position for at least forty minutes, until I could successfully move without vomiting again. I clambered into bed, turning on the television and grabbing my phone,

Harry; *don't be like this..*

Harry; *reply baby,*

Harry; *don't ignore me.*

Harry; *call me back.*

Harry; *I've booked my flight home.*

Harry; *Ky?*

It got to the point where he'd sent me question marks over and over.

Kylie; *you've booked a flight home? I'm guessing you've found somewhere to stay then? You've got no home, so i'm presuming you'll go to one of the boys'. Maybe Zayn's, to apologise for missing his birthday party because you were with Kendall?*

I instantly got a reply,

Harry; *Baby, stop. I'm coming home to our flat so we can talk this through.*

Kylie; *If you are coming back here, then I won't be here.* I sent. 

I sat for half an hour, sobbing, whilst reading through all the hendall tweets and seeing all the pictures. I  ignored every single text and call, whether it was from Harry or not. The TV played but I didn't pay attention, I barely even functioned. I decided to make myself something to eat, but nothing caught my eye, I didn't fancy anything I had in this stupid fucking apartment. I shoved the nearest photo-frame off the kitchen work top. It shattered, the picture of Harry and I left on the floor. My back slid down the cupboards as I hugged my knees, my head in my hands as I weeped.

Harry's Pov.

The door swung open, and there she lay. My beautiful, broken girl.She was lay on the kitchen floor, little shards of glass around, and a picture of us lay in it's broken frame. What've I done? Her hair was sprawled out and she was lay on her side, her knees up to her chest. Her pale cheeks, stained with tear marks, that I caused. I slid my hands under her knees and carried her into our bedroom. The television was playing and the pillows and covers were mixed up on the bed. Little tissues were screwed up all over the sheets and the bathroom door was open with the light on, smelling like vomit. I tucked her in, setting her head on the pillows and tucking the duvet over her. I swept her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. I walked to the bathroom, turning off the light and pulling the door closed, blocking the smell. 

I sat on the kitchen floor, sweeping up the shards of glass, and staring at the picture. Fucked up me, and the beautiful, innocent girl beside me. I heard little creaks and looked up to see her, Kylie. She looked broken, and beyond pissed.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She spat.