No DiggityNo Doubt

Trey POV

"Then shut up and get yo damn feet off my couch!" she yelled at me as I laughed.

"You're pretty..." I said awkwardly.

"Uhhhhhh...uhhh.. thanks for.....uhh thinking that." She said just as awkwardly. We both continued to watch tv. I cringed as Jameela stabbed her husband in the stomach. I held my stomach. Jameela started speaking on the tv. I'm surprised they ain't lock that crazy bitch up.

"I stabbed him. I stabbed him good and I cleaned the knife off and put it back." Lolo laughed at the tv screen.

"Thats my shit." She said while continuing to laugh. I got a text message from aunt Tara.

Aunt Tara: hey Trey why don't you bring Lordeous by for dinner

"Hey Lolo do you wanna come by for dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." She replied.

Me: we'll be there.

Lolo went to her room to put to put on her Jordan's while I grabbed my book bag. We got in her car and I have her directions. We eventually pulled up to my house. We both got out the car. I walked to the door first and unlocked it. Aunt Tara walked out.

"Hello it's nice to finally meet you I've heard SO MUCH about you." She said with a wink.

"Please! Stop!" I mumbled to her. Lolo started to giggle. I felt my face get hot.

"Can I have a word with you for a minute please aunt Tara?" I asked.

"No not now I have to finish the food!" she said cheery. I rolled my eyes.

"Make yourself at home Lordeous."she said to Lolo. Lolo sat on the couch with her legs crossed. I sat on the couch next to her and turned on the tv.

"Just to be clear we ain't watching that wives with knives shit." I said being serious.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??!!??!!" Aunt Tara yelled from the kitchen.

"I SAID STUFF!!!" I yelled back to her. Lolo shook her head and laughed. About 30 minutes later aunt Tara brought out the food. She made baked ziti, garlic bread, and salad.

"I hope everything is up to par for you." aunt Tara said to Lolo.

"It is, thank you." she said back. We began eating.

"So tell me about yourself." aunt Tara said.

"Well I'm in the same grade as Trey I'm 16. I get good grades. I'm adopted. I'm Hispanic and black. I hate when people stereotype. Like when thy thinks all Hispanics are Mexicans an all Asians are Chinese. I'm friends with Trey. He's a cool person." She said while smiling.

"I didn't catch your last name dear, what is it?" aunt Tara asked.

"Rodriguez." Lolo said. At that moment aunt Tara dropped her fork.

"The girl with the video!" she looked angry. Lolo stopped eating and all the blood drained from her face.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOU'RE MAKING TREY LOOK?!!? They are going to think my nephew likes hoes, and sluts! So tell me do you wanna be a porn star when you grow up?! You seem to enjoy sex so much!"

"AUNT TARA!" I yelled. Lolo got up and put on her shoes. She walked out to her car. I ran after her. I grabbed her arm and he yanked it back.

"Lolo wait she didn't mean it."

"People don't say things they don't mean!" she yelled while tears streamed done her face. She got in her car and sped down the street. I walked back in the house furiously.

"Aunt Tara! Why would you do something like that?!?! I like her!" I yelled. Yes, I like her. It's not like ill have a chance with her now.

"I don't want you being around that girl! People will look down on you and shame you! That is not the image we have created for ourselves! People will look at me as a bad guardian if I let you run around with that whore!"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK! IM NOT YOU!" I yelled I stormed upstairs and called Derek. He answered the phone with a lot of happiness.

"Yoooo!" he said.

"Man, can I stay at your house for a couple days?" I asked.

"Yeah bro."

"Thanks." I said and hung up the phone. I packed a bag and grabbed my car keys.

"Where are you going!" she yelled.

"Out." I simply said wanting to avoid another argument. I got in my car and drove to Derek's house. Before I got out the car I texted Lolo to tell her I was sorry. 8:37 read. No reply. I'll just have to talk to her tomorrow.