Deceiving Lo

Trey POV

*RECAP* 

"But Trey, what if I can't forget you?"

***********************************************************

I never made it out of Ashley's apartment. I lied in her bed feeling guilty as fuck. How could I do this to Lolo? I looked over and Ashley wasn't lying next to me. At that same moment, Ashley walked in with two Waffle House bags.

"I brought you some breakfast." She said smiling sweetly. I couldn't help but break into a smile.

"Thanks cutie." I said while sitting up. She sat on the bed next to me.

"Last night was amazing." She said quietly.

"Couldn't have said it better."  I said, being truthful.

"Well, can I have your number?"

"Oh yeah, sure." I said as we exchanged phones. 

"I would stay, but I uh, told my mom I would be back. Thanks for everything." I said while putting my clothes on.

"Okay, well just call me." 

"I'll make sure of it." I told her while leaving.

********************************************************

I unlocked the door to my house. My mom and Aunt Tara were no where in sight. I walked up to the guest room and walked in. Lo was in bed. 

"Hey baby." I said innocently. She shook me off.

"I brought your stuff." I said while putting her bag next to her on the bed.

"Where were you?" She asked seriously.

"I was with Derek." I lied.

"You were with Derek?"

"Yeah." 

"Oh that's funny because, he called my phone looking for you. Wanna think of a better lie?" She asked plainly.

"Man Lo, I was with some friends you don't know, you gon keep interrogating me?" I asked trynna play it off.

"Then how come you couldn't just tell me that to begin with?"  She asked beginning to tear up. I felt bad for lying to her, and being the cause of her sadness. I took my shoes off and got in the bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her. 

"I'm sorry, I knew you would react like this so I didn't wanna tell you." I said lying, once again.

"It doesn't matter how I would react, you need to tell me the truth, no matter what." She said sniffling.

"Okay, I'll tell you next time." 

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Antonia POV

"She makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up, just one touch. And I erupt like a volcano and cover her, with my love. Babygirl you make me say (oh oh oh). And I just can't think (of anything else I'd rather do). Than to hear you sing (sing my name the way you do)."  I laughed as Derek was singing to me. 

"Boy move!" I yelled while laughing.

"You don't like my singing?" He asked while pretending to be hurt.

"No I loved your singing, it was very pleasant." I said being truthful, he had a nice voice on him."

"Thank you, thank you very much." He said while doing an Elvis impression.

"Where is Caiden?" I asked.

"The last time I seen him your mom had him." 

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." I said while giggling.

"You're beautiful." He said

"You don't have to-" I started to say but got cut short by his lips. 

"I love you, I really do. I need you. I need you like the earth needs the sun, I need you like the Mickey needs Minnie, I need you like peanut butter needs jelly. I just need you." he said.

"I love you too, and I need you more than you'll ever know."