Chapter 1

Shailene POV

Shailene POV

Flashing lights, people talking and sweat rolling down my face. You would think I could maybe not think about the weight that is making my back ache so much. Well maybe it's the ache in my back that is making me notice every little annoying thing that's going on.

"Shailene, I know your back must be killing you with that fake tummy on but just a few more pictures and we can start shooting. Just keep flashing your beautiful smile!" One of the directors yelled at me. I couldn't tell you which one it was because there was a bright light in my face.

Daren looked at me with a sympathetic look then put his arm around my waist, "You can lean on me, I can lift you a little. Even with that extra weight of yours."

I smiled at him in thanks then put my hand on my fake tummy. Daren put his hand on mine and I could feel a spark go up through my hand. He then looked up at me and I saw a bright light go off in the background.

"Perfect picture you two! We will most likely use that one. Okay, now let's move on!" Another director said.

"Thank god thats over, now I can luckily get this thing off of me." I told Daren totally executed.

Daren smiled then turned me around, "Here let me help you get that thing off."

I tensed up for a second remembering I had my back brace on. Then calmed down knowing I was wearing a tanktop to cover it up.

Daren quickly undid the fake stomach and handed it to me, "I'm not for sure where this here erm Stomach? Goes."

I laughed at his confusion, "It goes in my dressing room, I mean I am getting pregnant on the show. You of all people should know that."

We both laughed then I went off to my dressing room to get ready to film a few scenes.

-------

"CUT! That was a great take guys, I think that's all we will need for today. See you all tomorrow night!" And with that everybody ran off to the dressing rooms to change and leave.

Finally the day was over, I was so tired from carrying around the baby belly and from walking around all day. I just dread when the day comes we have to shoot me wearing it for the show.

As I was finally about to walk into my trailer till I heard someone behind me. "Hey Shailene wait up!" Daren yelled running over to me.

"You know, you could just call me Shai." I replied with a smirk.

"Well Shai." He stopped, winked at me then continued. "Some of the other cast members and I are gonna go out for dinner, we want you to come. So do you wanna come?" He asks smiling.

I thought about it for a few seconds, I was really tired and all I wanted to do was put my feet up and watch a movie. But I am one of the younger cast me beers and I should start hanging out with them more. "What the heck, I'll go."