Chapter 2

Shailene POV

*BEEP BEEP*

I could here my annoying alarm going off. I looked around and realized I somehow had waken up in my bed. But how did I get here, I remember falling asleep at the restaurant.

While I was trying to figure everything out I looked at my clock. Shit! It's almost 7 and I gotta get to hair and makeup!

I hurried up still wearing what I had slept in, not caring because they were going to put me in other clothing anyways.

Once I was finally out of my trailer I noticed Daren get out of his, I figured I would ask him how I got home last night. "Hey um, how did I to my trailer last night?"

"Oh I drove you there, you fell asleep at the restaurant. I didn't want you waking up since we would be shooting a lot today." Daren said replying to my question.

Then some of the memories from last night started to flood through my head, "Ugh I called you dad didn't I?" 

"Yeah you did" He says laughing.

I face palmed my self, "Sorry about that. My dad usually picks me up, I guess I just assumed it was him and not you."

"It's alright fine, I didn't mind honestly.", Daren then began to smirk, "Oh and today your doing your big kissing scene with Kenny. I hope you brought your breathe mints."

Daren then left me to go get his hair done and get his outfit on.

--------

Kenny's not that bad, I can do this. It's acting, It's not real, just pretend to like it. I keep telling myself this, it's kinda helping but I can tell Kenny's also nervous. That's not helping not helping since I don't even wanna kiss him.

There's nothing wrong with Kenny and I personally, we are actually friends on set. But it's weird kissing my best friend, especially when I'm not attracted to him in any ways.

"There's something I forgot to do." Kenny says playing Ben. He leans in, here it comes. I can do this, then he kisses my character Amy. 

The kiss was weird, I didn't enjoy it one bit. It wasn't like he wasn't a good kisser, but it was like kissing my brother. And I don't think anybody would enjoy that.

"CUT!" Ron yells at us. Shit, we probably messed that miserably. 

"That was way to awkward! You two need to be acting like your in love! Try it again!" Ron started to tell us.

So Kenny turns to me and we do the kiss once again, it only seemed to get worse.

"Okay that's it! Cut! I don't know whats wrong.", Ron began to pinch the bridge of his nose then he looked up, "I don't know who is messing it up. I mean how hard is it to kiss someone and act like you like it?"

"Okay I have an idea on how to figure out who's messing it up.", Ron then started to point at us, "Kenny, kiss Francia and Shai kiss Daren. I know those two know how to make a kiss look real."

I started to blush madly when Daren looked at me with a smirk on his lips. He then began to make his way over to me. 

Once he was over to me he put his hands on my hips so I put my hands on his shoulders then looked in his eyes. 

The world seemed to stop, but not in a bad way. Like we were in our own world and I wanted to stay there for the rest of my life. I felt safe and warm there, maybe I wasn't in his arms but just having him touch me made me feel this way. I don't know what it was but I liked it, and I wanted more of it.