The Milk Spill - Kageyama X Reader Requested By @NiallurOnFire

(Y/N)'s POV

It was the end of school and Kageyama and I decided to go on a date. I agreed and we went to a fair. We were walking around, hand in hand when I spotted a  fluffy bear. I stopped and Kageyama looked down at me, since he was taller. "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" He asked. "I. Want. That. BEAAAR!!!" I squealed, jumping up and down. Kageyama laughed (HOLD ON WHAT!?) Yes. Laughed. "Okay, just for you" He said and we walked over to the stand that had the bear. "Konichiwa, the way you win a prize is to shoot the darts and the board and have to land them in the middle" The kind woman said. "Can you do it?" I asked him "I'll try" He said. He gave her some yen and then she gave him three darts. Kageyama shot one....bullseye! Also the second.....and.....the third!!!! My eyes twinkled in awe and excitement. She gave us the bear and I hugged Kageyama. "THANK YOU!!!!" I shouted. He blushed and scratched the back of his neck. "N-No problem" He stuttered. We went on rides.....which Kageyama was terrified of. "(Y-Y/N)....can we go now?" He said, after we went on a ride called The Big Drop. "Aww! It's just getting fun!" I said and dragged him somewhere else. At the end he bought me ice-cream, I licked it and suddenly got a brain freeze "Gah!" I squeak, holding my head, shaking slightly. "Daijōbudesuka!?" Kageyama asked, "B-Brain f-f-freeze" I choke out. He thinks for a moment before saying "Rub the roof of your mouth with your tongue!" I nodded. I did it and my brain freeze faded away. "Huh? Ah! It worked!! Arigatoo!!!" I say, hugging him. He smiles and gets a hold of my hand. We walk down the path laughing at each other. He looked at me and saw ice-cream all over my mouth. "Mhahaa! How much of kid are you?" He asks, getting a tissue and wiping off the ice-cream, I giggled and continued licking the ice-cream. He throws the tissue away and runs to the nearest vending machine to get milk. I finish my ice-cream and drink our milk, though I didn't finish yet. Kageyama and I went back to the apartment we shared and started making silly jokes on the couch which, made me laugh. While laughing, I squeezed my milk box and some landed on my lap. I was wearing a skirt so it soaked into the cloth. Kageyama and I looked down at it. "I'll get tissue.....Ah! I-I have none left, and I'm too lazy to go get some in the kitchen" He told me. "Ehh!? How am I going to wipe it!? I don't want to use my hands! Or the couch!" I wondered. When suddenly, Kageyama mumbled something, kneeled down and licked my skirt where the milk was soaked. I could feel his tongue on my lap, even if it was on my skirt. "A-Ah! K-Kageyama! That tickles!" I said. "Does it?" He asked looking up at me, his ocean blue eyes staring into my (E/C) eyes. I nodded slowly. "Then I'll do it more" He smirked and took a hold of my hand which had the milk box in and squeezed it making more fall on my skirt. "K-K..Kageyama?" I asked. He grinned and shushed me, I nodded as he started licking the milk. I felt kinda weird for awhile but soon came comfortable. He started sucking the spots, the vibrations tingled against my skin. Then Kageyama used his free hand to pull off my school blouse and untie my bow. He unbuttoned some of my buttons of my shirt and pulled it down, revealing my neck, shoulders and the top of my bra. I shivered as the cold air made contact with my skin. He then, stood up and took my milk and set it down on the coffee table we bought a few months ago. He laid me down on the couch, as he hovered over me. He bent down to my lips as his met mine. I gasped slightly, kissing back in an instance. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as I started to play with his black hair. I felt his tongue, slide across my bottom lip, I allowed him in and he explored my mouth. My cheeks were heated up, so were his. He pulled away and we both were gasping for air. He then put his head on the crook of my neck, nuzzling his face in it. Then I felt him suck on my sweet spot. How...did he know where it his. "K-Kageyama....that's going to leave a mark!" I exclaimed. "I know" He said. He started licking my neck, I shivered. He then, unbuttoned the remaining buttons and then removed my shirt. He tossed it somewhere, unclasped and tossed my bra and looked and my bare top. He bent down to do something when I tugged on his uniform. He smirked and chuckled, "How could I forget? Would you do it?" He smirked, looking at me. My (E/C) eyes went wide, my cheeks were cherry red. I nodded and unbuttoned his uniform jacket....thingy. I slid it down his arms and threw it. I lifted his shirt and tossed it too. I stared at his.....how do I put this.....well toned chest. My blush becoming more brighter, "V-Volleyball has really worked out for you" I told him. He chuckled, "It has". He then pushed me back down to the couch "It made me stronger" He said and took one of my breasts in his mouth. "A-Ah!" I moaned. His wet tongue licked my bud, his mouth sucked it and he bit on it. All wonderful feelings of pleasure. While his other hand was caressing my other breast. Making circles with the bud. He then stopped and looked at my skirt. He took a hold of the zip and unzipped it and removed it slowly. "Kageyama! Stop!" I groaned. "Heh, no" He said, I groaned. He finished and tossed the clothing. "Ara...you wore lace. Were you planning to do this?" He asked, a grin spread across his face. "O-Of course not!" I stuttered. "Anyways, it'll have to go off" He grinned and removed it of me. "You're wet, already?" He teased, I bit my lip "It's because I love you" I stated. "N-Now....remove your clothing!" "As you wish" He said and removed his pants, leaving him in his boxers. He spread my legs apart, and ran his fingers through my wet pussy. He collected my juices and licked it off, making me want him more. He played with my sensitive bud, blowing, lick, sucking it. Too caught up in the pleasure, I didn't notice him getting ready to put his finger in me. I moaned and gasped in slight pain, "Does it feel good?" He asked, I nodded, "A-A little painful though!" I commented. "Don't worry....it'll slide" He calmed me down with his voice. And he was right, pleasure.....all I could feel. He entered a second one, going a little faster. Then, I came all over his fingers, he licked them and looked in my eyes, "Taste yourself, you taste amazing" He said. I licked it off his fingers and swallowed. "It taste good right?" He asked and I nodded. He then removed his boxers and told me to suck. I nodded and kitten licked the top of it, "Nnnngg" He moaned, tossing his head back. I took him and he tangled his hands in my messy (H/L) (H/C) hair, and pushed me further. I didn't gag and he soon came in me. I swallowed. He then pushed me down and lifted my legs, he slowly entered and I cried out a moan. "Hot..." He whispered. He slowly moved, which I winced in pain but soon started moaning. "F-Faster! Tobio!" I moaned his real name out. That seemed to motivate him and be went faster. "Tobio! Please don't stop!" I moaned, "I won't. Never" He growled. "Ahh, more" He moaned. "T-Tobio....I-I'm gonna!" "Me too". "Say my name" He whispered in my ear "Tobio" I whispered "Louder", " Tobio!" I said, a little louder, "Louder!" "TOBIO!!". Not  wanting me to get pregnant he removed himself from me and releases in my mouth. I smiled and swallowed it all. I hugged his bare body, "I love you" He whispered, "I love you too"

EXTENDED ENDING!!!!!

Keeping away from Tsukki, since he might find the mark if I wear a scarf I spent the day with Kageyama. But, when they were practising, I forgot about the mark like the idiot I am and tied my hair in ponytail. Hinata looked at me "EHH!? (Y/N)~CHAN!! DID YOU GET A BRUISE ON YOUR NECK!?" He asked.....so innocent. Everyone stopped and looked at me. I froze and hugged Kageyama, too embarrassed. "THEY FOUND OUT!!" I cried over and over in his chest. "HINATA!! BOKE!!!" Kageyama shouted. Everyone was clapping, unlike Tsukki who is DEAD!

Happy New Years! Wow 2017. Well another request, follow NiallurOnFire!!! They're awesome! More requests to come! Baii!!! Lemon_Girl55 out!