Bond - Yamagata X Kawanishi

This is for Fleetfatfox12! Congrats on your book being a year old! I'll be remaking a chapter from her book, which you should go check out, along with her other books! But it'll be a bit different from the original. Anyways! Enjoy the chapter~

Kawanishi's POV

I couldn't see anything. It was just black. I was nervous but I kept my calm. "Hello?" I called out. "Ah, you're awake~" Someone purred in my ear. I shivered. "Who are you?" I asked. "You don't recognise my voice?" They asked. Then it clicked. "Y-Yamagata~Senpai?" I asked. "Bingo~" Yamagata said. I tried to move my hands, but they were behind my back, cuffed. I was undressed and cold. I knew I was sitting on a bed, because I could feel the soft sheets underneath me. "H-How did you...!?" I shouted at him, questioning how and why he had kidnapped me. "That's for another time." He said and I felt his lips kiss my neck. I bit my lip, trying to not enjoy it. "Stop!!" I yelled. He bit down on my neck harshly and I groaned in pain. "No talking, no noise." He demanded. He licked over the bite mark and started sucking on a new place on my neck. I tried my best to keep quiet, but once in a while I'd let a quiet, shaky moan slip out. Drool slipped out of my mouth, and I felt Yamagata smirk against my neck. He pulled away from my neck, which had purplish bruises on it. He pushed me down and I felt something warm on my nipple. Yamagata sucked on it, and I felt his warm wet tongue licking it too. His hand played with my other one and he pinched it. I couldn't help but moan, the feeling was too good. I braced myself for a smack, yet I didn't get one. "You can moan now~" He pulled away and I felt his tongue trail down my stomach. I shivered. "Taichi~ you're so hard alreadyyy~! Its turning me on so much~" He said in a lewd tone. "Y-Yamagata...take of the blindfold...please...I wanna see you." I begged him. I felt the blindfold slip off, and I could see light. I saw I was in his bedroom, and he was naked as well. "There." He said. I blushed as he roughly kissed me. I kissed back and felt his tongue push in my mouth. I moaned and our tongues met and he explored my mouth. He pulled away and I saw a string of saliva connecting our tongues. He smirked and then moved down my body. He spread my legs open and kissed my thighs softly. I moaned slightly and he started sucking on them. I moaned louder but he pulled away.  At this point, I was close to my climax. He seemed to notice, as my dick was twitching, needing the urge of a finish off. I felt him put his lips around it, and he took me whole. I moaned loudly at the feeling and after a few minutes, I came in his mouth. I watched as he pulled away, and he swallowed it. "S-Senpai...Why're you doing this?" I asked. "B-Because I liked you for so long...and then I heard you had a girlfriend...and I got jealous...so I wanted to show everyone you were mine..." He explained. I shook my head. "I don't." I said, giving a rare smile. He blushed and gave me a soft, passionate kiss. He then slowly entered in me. I gasped in pain and felt tears slip down my cheeks. He wiped them away and told me to tell him when to move. I nodded and panted, trying to get used to the feeling. "O-Okay...you can move." I panted out. Yamagata slowly moved, and I groaned in pain. "S-Senpai...it hurts...please a bit slower..." I whimpered out. He nodded, but after a couple of moves, the pain subsided and I felt bliss. I moaned at the feeling. The feeling was incredibly good and Yamagata started thrusting. I moaned louder and louder while Yamagata trusted harder and faster. "Ah~!! Hayato!!" I moaned out, blushing furiously as I gripped the sheets behind my back. He continued to thrust and I soon felt a knot in my stomach. I came and so did he. I felt his cum drip out of me, and he pulled out. He laid down next to me and covered us with the blanket. "I love you, so much Taichi." "I love you even more Hayato~Senpai."

Yaaaaay! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know its a bit different. But again, go check out Fleetfatfox12! She's an amazing person! Go check out the original chapter because I have some parts missing from it! Anyways thats all! Lemon_Girl55 out!