G. N. D. 33

February 14, 2017

Devin

Yo so it's Valentine's day and we have to go to school today. I've been seeing girls with all these balloons and teddy bears and shit. These guys and girls know damn well they could of waited until school ends.

Plus that's doing to much also. I'm not all about public affection. No matter how open and friendly of a person I am, I'm not with that shit.

Right now me and Lani are in our study hall classroom just chilling. I was sitting here listening to some good ass relaxing music that would probably put someone in their feelings but overall laid back. Lani was laying against me taking pictures and reading.

"Babe what you want to do today." I asked her.

"How about the movies?" She said.

"Cool what's playing tonight." I said

"How about the new resident evil movie." She suggested

"Bet." I got happy I love that series "want to go to the theatre that you can really lay down in or just a regular one."

"The fancy one." She said

"Alright babe." I kissed the top of her head.

Man today is going to be a freaky day. Like I have a feeling well I know both our parents are going to be doing some sexual activities.

"Devin can you take this up to the office real quick for me." Mrs Taylor said. I like her she has been hella cool with me all year.

"Yeah." I got up to grab the pass and what she gave me to take to the office. This one girl handed me a folded piece of paper and I left.

After going down row flights of steps to the office I opened the note or whatever it is.

Meet me in the empty science room 210.

What the fuck she thought I was going to go there. I thought people would leave the thotness back in 2016. I didn't even go to that empty classroom. That's fucking stupid for one for even trying and two in a science room. I don't want no unknown chemicals on my ass and shit what the fuck. She gone fuck around and melt her skin off. Plus she looked like a thot that got fucked by the entire football team.

I went back to class to go back to my baby. Going back to my original position we was in before I left.

School Ended at the Movies

Yo this movie theatre is the shit y'all

Yo this movie theatre is the shit y'all. I went and got us some drinks and chips to eat while we watch the movie. Lani had her little blanket because she get cold easily.

The movie started and to the left of us it was a couple already down each others throats. I was shaking my head to it because I rather watch this movie I paid for then to do all that. Lani came closer to me and laid her head on my chest. She is going to be sleep in like 30 minutes tops.

I kissed her and went back to watching the movie. An hour later I was really into the movie its really good. Lani started kissing all on my neck.

"Baaabe relax." I kissed her

"Mm I don't think so." She put her hands under my shirt running my abs.

We have at least 6 minutes of the movie left. Lani was getting extra freaky in here. Now if no one was in here the movie would be watching us as I fuck her. Once the movie was over we grabbed everything and left.

"You are in for it tonight." I told her as I'm driving.

It's now 8 o'clock when we got back to my house. Now I would use some 'stuff' but knowing my dad he is going to use them tonight. Lani was already in my about to strip but I stopped her once I came in.

I sat on the edge of the bed and said "strip for me."

She put on Beyoncé dance for you while she slowly stripped out her clothes. As she stripped she just kept going slow. She stopped at her pants and kept dancing slowly.

"Girl ain't nobody say stop, keep going." I smacked her ass.

She took her pants off only leaving her in a matching Victoria Secret red lace thongs and bra set. Damn then it's in my favorite color too. I'm just admiring her body. I'm not a fan of big ass and tits. Just give me the right about of tits and ass and you got me hook. I got up and unhooked her bra with one hand.

"Had a lot of practice huh?" She bit her bottom lip.

"I guess you can say that." I smirked.

Picking her up, her legs immediately wrapped around my waste as I kissed her neck while laying her on the bed. By the morning her neck is going to have a good amount of hickies on it.
Right now I'm debating how hard I should go since we do have school tomorrow. Ya know what fuck that we ain't going to school.

Kissing down her body leaving hickies everywhere. Looking into her eyes while I took her left nipple into my mouth. A sharp moan escaped her right when I took her other nipple.

Lani got very impatient because she started tugging down her thongs. I grabbed both her hands and put them above her head and handcuffed her.

"No escape now." I said.

Sitting up lifting her legs in the air kissing down them. I'm enjoying the long tease because she getting a bit frustrated. Pulling off her thongs she was basically dripping in my opinion.

Feasting down in her she was starting to squirming around, steady trying to run away. Wrapping my arms around her thighs keeping her in place. I know she was close because her legs was shaking. I was putting my strap on while she was still coming down from her high, and right before it when away I out the strap in her.

"Just fuck me already and stop the teasing." She moaned and I inched it in her slowly.

"Such high demands for the person handcuffed." I started bitting on her neck. Burying the strap inside her.

"Take them off then." I grabbed the key and unlocked them. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck.

Going at a normal pace she was already moaning. It's like music to my ears really. Gradually getting harder she started scratching up my back. I love hear moaning my name. 

20 minutes into it she is already trying to tap out but it's not going down like that.

"All four now."I smacked her ass.

Putting it back in her, she was already fisting the sheets. Getting rougher and faster she was a moaning shaking mess. The goal for tonight is her losing her voice and not being able to walk.

"Fffuck Devin." She moaned loud.

Honestly I don't even know how many times she has camed. Her last high was huge and very messy.

"Now you have to clean your mess." She said trying to regain her breath.

"Will do." Going back down cleaning her up she was shaking a bit. After I was done I went up and kissed her.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too" her voice was a bit strained.