G. N. D. 36

A/n... To make clear, some of the events that happen in all of my books have some truth behind it. Sometimes if it sounds relatable it mean it's true and actually happened also just saying...
*****
Devin
The Next Day

Man I swear I saw Lacy yesterday but then again I was high as hell. Right now I'm in ISS, nobody told me that I will be this fucking boring. I reached got to class to class that staying in one for the entire day. Is this was solitary confinement in prison feels like. Locked down for 23 hour and only a hour to be out your cell. School is most definitely prison. I wanna be in general population now.

My dad did find out about this and he was actually fine about the entire situation. I'm not a bad kid though ya know. Man I so fucking bored in here.

"Devin what did you do to be in here." The ISS teacher said. I've seen him around the school we pretty cool actually.

"Something mad stupid. It's in the past but I'm still waiting on my money though." I said trying to figure out what to do.

"Damn, I read what happened that was pretty stupid but you know better now." He said.

"Yeah yeah. Dude a cry baby though. I was going to apologize but he took it to far so I'm like fuck it." I said.

"I see. Now you got until May 20 to be out this school don't get into too much trouble." He said

(A/n.. C/o 2017 stay lit. Plus that's my graduation date too. )

That's not to far from now. Hopefully the principal don't put it on my record. I like to keep it clean. But more than likely it's going to be on there anyway.

Soon as school let out I was happy as hell to get out of there. I wasn’t many people in there but it was still boring has hell. Since I wasn’t going to any of my class I didn’t bring anything.

Basically I had all of my boring classes that I didn’t need to graduate today so I had nothing to do the entire 8 hours.

"So did you like jail." Jay said

"That shit was boring never again will I go back there. On top of that I finished all my work so I was extra bored." I said

"Yeah its gets boring if you finish all your work. Normally when I'm in there I just draw so yeah." Jay replied

Now Jay told me she used to get ISS a lot. Mine was only "Dangerous Behavior", that’s what they put on there. Lani came up to me and hugged me tight.

"I'm guessing you was bored without me huh." I laughed.

"Yes, normally the guys and girls don’t bother me as much but boy the was on me like a prey in the jungle without you there."Lani grabbed and held my hand.

"Yeah because I'm your thot repellent duh. Plus with my dangerous behavior I could fuck them up." I laughed.

"That’s what they put on your record." Cj said.

"Yep. I mean it's true though, even when I don’t take my medicine." I'm just a violent person, it runs in the family.

Since it was Monday I just wanted to chill . I’m still stuck on the fact that I might have seen Lacy yesterday, I don’t know but I’m pretty sure it was her yesterday. The only way to find out if it was her is to go on her Instagram. It took me a minute to figure out what it was, but once I found it I got mad as fuck.

“Ain’t that bout a bitch.” I said out loud.

“What, what happen.” Cory said.

“My ex is here and I have a feeling she is going to be on that bullshit. I feel it in my pinky toe.” I said.

Man do she have to be here though. I mean not in my house but just in general. Now let me tell you about Lacy. Lacy is a stud I dated back in St.Louis, now what I'm confused about it that she is a bisexual stud. That’s one thing the confused the hell out of me is how you a stud but you bisexual. That there will forever confuse the hell out of me. I'm sitting here explaining to them about Lacy. Jay, Cj, and Cory are all confused as hell.

"So basically she taking real and plastic dick. What type of double dipping fuckery is this!" Jay said.

"Yeah that's Lacy for ya. The only good thing that came out of her was me getting caught and having to move down here. If I didn’t I would of never met y'all." I shook my head. Like I could understand if she was older and wanted a kid but the kid was an opps but she kept him though.

"True but I wanna know one thing. Have she ever gotten pregnant."Cj asked.

I started to laugh hard as hell because its funny as hell. "Yeah, 2 year old boy. Shit happens in the summer."

"My god. Do she even ya know look good, like do she got cake, and ta tas. Do the face at least look good." Cory said. Now I would expect Cj or Jay to say some stupid shit like this but not Cory.

"Who are you and what you done to Cory." I said jokingly but serious all at the same time.

"Really did you forget dumb and dumber over here." Pointing to them.

"We not dumb." Jay and Cj said at the same time.

But yeah yall Lacy has a son by this lame ass nigga name Johnny. He stayed trying to be cool with me since I knew damn near everyone. St.Louis is a small city, low key everybody know everybody. Like we could go on describing a person for ten minutes just to find out you don’t know that person.

"Man you St.Louis people mad crazy." Noah said

"Yeah, just don’t fuck with the ghettos ones. I swear I smacked at least a good two handfuls of them. Trust me them section 8 bitches be getting on my nerves." I laid my head on Lani's lap

"You fucked with section 8 bitches." Makayla said

"Hell nah, but I knew people over there so I just knew everybody." I said

"Another question do she even look good." Cory said.

I showed them a picture of her and they looked at me like I was crazy.

"You lying

"You lying." They all said that the same time. All in harmony and shit.

"Nope that’s Lacy." I said

"She fine as hell and she has a 2 year old son and she a bisexual stud. You have to be lying don't lie to me." Jay said

"Dead ass, and I'm damn sure I saw her yesterday so she is here in Atlanta." My head hurting already. Lacy was a huge headache I can just feel one coming on.