Watching Eyes Part 2. 👀

Mercedes

I'm Not Supposed To Be Fighting But She Testing My Patience. She Don't Even Know Me & She Calling Me Out My Name. I Don't Have Time For This. She Gon Get Fucked Up. One Way Or Another.

"Look Hoe What He Does Is None Of Your Concern."
"Ain't Nobody Talking To You Hoe."
"Mercedes Is Right. Whatever I Do Doesn't Concern You. So What If I Got Mercedes Pregnant. It's None Of Your Business."
"I Can't Believe You. I'm Done"
"Byee "
"Dumb Bitch" she charged at me

I gave her the bring it on look & was about to hit her but Jay stopped us & had her thrown out. I laughed at her face. She yelled more as she got thrown out of the house.

Jayceon

I practically slammed my door in Stephanie's face after kicking her out of my house. She was just a fling that took it too literal. I told her we wasn't together we was just fucking. Some just don't get it.

I walked back into the living room to see Mercedes smiling her ass off. I smiled back at her sexy self. I missed her so much. She just don't know. I swear imma protect her & the baby.

Imma make sure August pays for hurting Mercedes.

"Jay" I snapped outta my thoughts
"Yes Cedes?"
"You Okay?"
"Yeah I'm Good. You Good?"
"I'm good for now. I'm getting tired though"
"Well go upstairs & I'll shut down this party"
"Well okay" I watched her walk upstairs intently

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY OUT!!! PARTY OVER" I yelled getting everyone's attention.

Next thing I knew everyone was fighting to get out my door. I watched as everyone was arguing to get out my door. 4 people were left behind. Chris, Chy, Amber & 21.

Amber & Chy spoke first while tapping me

"Game!!!!" They practically yelled in my face
"Yo? Wassup"
"Was that Mercedes?" Chy asked
"Yeah why?"
"That's my lil boo. Imma go talk to her"
"She's tired so don't talk her head off Chy"
"Oh hush Jay" The ladies walked upstairs to find Mercedes
"So when did this happen?" Chris asked
"5 months ago"
"And you just know saying something."
"Well I didn't want y'all to know just yet."
"Mannn you lucky."
"How?"
"She bad & loyal."
"I know right"

Mercedes

I got in the bed waiting for Jay. I wasn't feeling too good & I wanted him to come hold me so I could sleep. I looked up to the door swinging open & in walks in Amber & Angela. I haven't seen them in forever.

"Hey Boooo"
"Hey guys"
"How are you girly" Angela asked smiling at me
"I'm alright."
"You're glowing Baby" said Amber
"All because of my baby here" I rubbed my huge baby bump sitting up
"How far along are you?" Ang asked touching my belly
"5 months"
"What gender are you hoping for?"
"I'm happy with whatever God gives me"
"Aww. I can't wait to have play dates"
"Same."
"Are you ready for motherhood Cedes?"
"Well now I am"
"That's good. Is your number still the same?"
"Yeah."
"When are you having a baby shower?"
"I actually want to have a gender reveal first then a baby shower"

August

I woke up to complete silence. That is strange. Wifey was just laying with me. Where are my babies.  I get up looking around for Mercedes. I notice that I'm home alone.  That's not good at all. I just started taking my medicine to please her. I gotta find my babies & fast or I'll go crazy. 

I called her phone & she didn't answer. She didn't just leave me like that..... Did she?..........

I was knocked outta my thoughts when my door opened. I looked up to see my mama

"Hey Ma"
"You look terrible Aug. what's going on? "
"I just miss my pregnant wife ma. "
"Where'd she go?"
"I have no idea Ma."
"I'm sure she's fine August. she'll be back just take your medicine & calm down"

I nodded doing what she said. I took my medicine straight & took a deep breath. I think imma go back to sleep & wait for her to come back. If she comes back that is.... I noticed that my mom left.  Now I'm all alone again.

Two Hours Later

Mercedes

I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm heading back to August's house to get some stuff. I'm going back to my own home. I've missed my house. I pulled up in his driveway shutting my car off. I walked in the house of hell. It was too quiet in here. I walked upstairs to the room I once was forced to share with August. I found him sitting outside on the balcony. I found myself walking up to him for some reason. I layed my hand on his shoulder. He turned towards me & his face lit up. I've never seen August THIS happy to see anyone. I smiled kinda remembering old August.

"You came back" he said getting up
"I did."
"But why? I thought you hated me for hurting you all those times. I'm so sorry for hurting you like I did." He fell to his knees wrapping his arms around my waist laying his head on my stomach
"At first to get my stuff but now I don't know. I forgive you Aug."
"I'll never hurt you ever again"
"Let's hope bud." He hugged my stomach
"Can you stay just one night? I can't sleep without you here"
"I don't know Aug"
"Please Cedes. since you left I can't even nap with holding you close."
"Did you take your medicine? "
"Yes. "
"I'll stay but only this one time."
"Thank you sooooo much"
"Yeah yeah big baby".

With that we got in his bed & he layed his head on my the side of my stomach & closed his eyes. This has always been his favorite place to lay on me. I never really understood why until now. He's been imaging this moment right here since we met. I started to drift off to sleep myself watching him.....

Well well​ wasn't that sweet.... This was kinda boring to me but comment if you liked it. Imma try to update every 5 days. I'm experiencing writer's block at the moment so don't be too mad at me.

Next Chapter is All about August...........