Chapter 13

Chapter 13 

He Loves Him 

Shane's Point of View 

I follow Joshua over to the cafeteria, but before we get to open the door, it bursts open and Sam comes running out, pushing passed us and towards the cabins, a look of horror plastered on his face. Joshua and I share a glance at each other and then pursue Sam.  

"Sam! What's going on?" I hear Joshua yell to him as we start catching up to him. 

"That bastard, psycho boyfriend of yours has Alexander!" he yells, complete anger filling is voice. 

Oh shit.  

"FUCK!" Joshua bellows as loud as he could.  

"How do you know where he is?" I ask him. 

All of us are breathing heavy from running so fast, panic filling us. What if Taylor... 

"He told me!" 

Sam bursts through the door of the cabin. Joshua takes off to one of the rooms with us following him. He, of all of us, would know where Taylor's room is. He tries to open the door, but it's locked. Sam kicks it a couple of times and it eventually gives. We run in to find Taylor on top of a limp, flushed, naked, whimpering Alexander. 

"What the fuck?!" Sam tackles Taylor off Alexander and punches him in the face. Joshua grabs Sam, trying to pry him off of Taylor as I rush over to Alexander. 

"Sh-Sh-Shane..." Alexander softly whimpers, "m-m-my body..." 

"Shhh, Alexander. It's okay," I reach around trying to undo the tape binding his arms.  

"YOU BASTARD! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I look up to see Sam trying to break free of Joshua's hold on him, to get to Taylor. 

"You can blame Joshua and Shane," Taylor glares at me. 

"This is your fault, you asshole!" I yell at him. 

"I fucking warned you two!" 

"What the fuck is going on?!" Sam bellows. 

"S-Sammie..." Alexander's weak voice breaks us all from our arguing. 

"Oh fuck, God Alexander!" Joshua let's Sam go and he rushes over to us. He examines the tape binding Alexander and peels it slowly unwrapping it. He gets the tape off and pulls his shirt off and puts it on Alexander, pulling him into his arms. 

"M-my...body is... on fire. Sammie..." Alexander clings to Sam, "H-help me..." 

"Baby, what happened? Taylor, what did you do to him?!" 

"A-Advil...he gave me..." 

"It wasn't Advil, it was a sex drug. It should wear off. No harm is done," Taylor interrupts him. 

"You did what?!" Joshua grips Taylor's shoulders tightly, causing him to wince.  

"Why do you always betray me?!" Tears pour down Taylor's cheeks. 

"S-Sammie..." 

"I got to get him out of here. I want to talk with you two," Sam sternly says to me as he picks Alexander up, bridal style, and rushes him out. 

Sam's Point of View 

"W-where we going?" Alexander asks, words slurring. 

"I'm getting you to the nurse's station."