CHAPTER SEVEN

includes smut

Phil woke to the soft sound of Pj and Louise conversing, their voices quiet in consideration for him and Dan. And Dan was definitely still asleep, if the way he was sprawled across Phil's body was to say. His arms were invading into the warmth of Phil's coat, which was understandable, seeing as they'd yet to get one for Dan.

Surprising as it was, Phil almost felt as if he and Dan were friends. He couldn't help wondering just what Dan was leaving behind if that was true. Of course, perhaps Dan was just an amazing actor, and he was gaining Phil's trust only to turn around and stab him in the back later. The thought made Phil feel ill at ease, but he assumed (and hoped) that he was wrong. He was pretty sure that no one was that good of an actor.

Dan was breathing into his ear, his breaths warm and even. It tickled, inexplicably, and Phil had to resist the urge to cringe and move away.

"You awake, Phil?" Pj whispered, and Phil raised his head slightly to look at him.

"Yes," he whispered back.

"You two are so cute," Louise said adoringly, smiling as she looked at the sight of Dan sleeping completely on top of Phil.

"Do you mind if we go on a walk?" Pj asked, gesturing with his head to Louise. "We didn't want to leave while you two were asleep."

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead," Phil answered, watching tiredly as they stood and made off into the trees. Phil set his head back down and rested his eyes. He didn't want to scoot out from under Dan and risk waking him up, and he was also enjoying the shared body warmth, the chill of the morning biting at him wherever he and Dan weren't touching.

He was almost completely sure that his friends were leaving in an attempt to give him and Dan some privacy. They'd never done any super couple-y things in front of Pj and Louise, the obvious answer being that they weren't an actual couple. But maybe the two thought that with them gone, Phil would be waking Dan up with kisses or something. Maybe they even thought that they would have sex. The thought made him red in the face. But no, Phil was just going to lay here and wait for Dan to wake up on his own.

It was some time later, the sun having risen a bit more, when Dan's breath hitched in Phil's ear. He turned his head slightly, trying to assess if Dan was waking up, but Dan's eyes were still closed and he slept on. Almost imperceptibly, Dan's fingers tightened on the material of Phil's shirt. Phil would've thought nothing of it, if Dan hadn't let out a faint whimper moments later.

Was he having a nightmare? Should Phil wake him?

Dan started breathing heavier then, and Phil was just on the verge of waking him when Dan moaned softly in his ear. And then his hips started to move subtly against Phil.

Eyes going wide, realization suddenly dawned on Phil, and his face flamed in embarrassment. That was happening to Dan? /Now/?

He should definitely wake him, right? Before this went on any longer? Or would Dan just be completely, mortally embarrassed by that?

Dan started grinding against Phil in earnest, and being a perfectly healthy young man, Phil's body responded naturally. It felt good, what Dan was doing, and Phil had never done anything like it before. With someone other than himself, anyway.

It made him feel pretty guilty, but Phil continued to lie back and let Dan do his thing against him, biting his lip as he did. He really wanted to buck his hips upwards, so that he and Dan could press harder against each other. He also wanted to flip them over completely, to press Dan into the ground and grind into him as hard and fast as he possibly could.