CHAPTER FIFTEEN

includes smut

By some kind of miracle, Louise and Pj had decided to go into town by themselves. They'd claimed that it was for best friend quality time, that they'd wanted to walk around and browse the shops, but Phil was pretty sure they were just as aware of the sexual tension between him and Dan as they were.

Ever since professing their love (which made Phil feel flustered whenever he thought about it) they'd both been itching for sex. Every touch between them, no matter how casual, felt electrified. Not to mention every time night rolled around they ended up pressed against each other in a sleeping bag, which wasn't good for their patience at all.

Now, with their friends gone, there was no helping the fact that they couldn't wait any longer. They'd fallen upon each other almost immediately, kissing passionately and gasping into each other's mouths.

"Are you sure they won't come back?" Dan said, breaking away from Phil and tilting his head upward, partially to breathe and partially to try to get his mouth out of Phil's reach. Phil was impatient though, and if he couldn't get to his lips he would get elsewhere, and so he ducked down and started kissing and sucking on Dan's neck, relishing in the small sounds he made, in the way his fingers clenched Phil's shirt. The angle was all wrong though, Dan's neck was so far away from Phil that he was forced to crane over—his neck aching in the process. Growing impatient, Phil pushed Dan up with the earth, until Dan was taller than Phil and his neck was in perfect reach. Dan making a surprised sound as he did.

"Doesn't matter," Phil finally responded, as he kissed his way further down Dan's neck, making the ground beneath Dan grow taller and taller as he did, so that he wouldn't have to duck. "I'm not stopping even if they do."

Dan made a kind of gasping sound at this, and Phil wanted to hear it again so badly that he reached up and yanked Dan's shirt up and over his head, letting the cold air attack Dan's torso, his nipples peaking in response.

"Phil!" Dan protested. "It's cold!"

"Then make a fire," Phil said, already distracted with kissing him again. Dan had so much bare skin on display, and while he seemed a bit self conscious because of it, Phil opted to simply ignore him and put his mouth back on him, hoping he would get the message. It was impossible to miss the burns all over Dan's torso, some of them in the shape of finger prints, others seemingly random. He couldn't help but think that it couldn't have been Dan who'd done this, that it must've been someone else. Dan clearly didn't want to talk about it, however, and so Phil moved on, taking only a moment to flick his tongue over Dan's nipples (Dan whimpered) before he continued kissing down, down, down.

Dan, evidently, was cold enough to make a fire. A blazing wall of warmth surrounded them soon after, which worked as privacy as well as a personal heater. Occasionally it flickered—usually when Phil sucked especially hard on his skin—the fire either dimming down as Dan was distracted or flaring up as he was overwhelmed.

It was a true testimony to his laziness, or maybe just his greed, that he continued to propel Dan higher and higher into the air instead of craning downward. Still, seeing Dan half naked and high up in the air was, for some reason, doing it for Phil. He made Dan sit, eventually, and from there raised him an appropriate amount for Phil to be lined up with his waist. He couldn't help smirking up at him.

"Phil," Dan breathed, his eyes blown wide from the effect of Phil's fingers and mouth having been on him. "If you're about to do what I think you're about to do..."

Phil ignored him, instead placing his hands on Dan's knees and slowly trailing them upward. He didn't break eye contact with Dan the entire time, as his hands slowly inched up Dan's thighs, his fingers splayed. He smirked as Dan's breath hitched, his hands extremely close to where Dan wanted them, but he stopped. The soft material of Dan's trousers was barely doing anything to conceal his hard on. Dan seemed mildly embarrassed to have himself so on display, though the rosy tint to his cheeks could just as easily have been attributed to arousal.