PART 7.5

So, I have this book in my library to see how you guys see it. And PART 7 I ended it but added some things after and I dont see them in the Library version so I'll put it here just in case.

Greninja POV

They all looked at me "this blueprint shows a city not so far from here, I dont know what are they planning to do in there but its important for sure" Braixen took the blueprint and said "I will analyze it and inform you as fast as possible" I thanked her and she said "Now we really got something" she took another VHR case and played it.

Team Plasma

Secret archives WEAKNESSES

BOWs cant resist a big amount of light. It blinds and destroy them immediately. If a BOW survives it will become really weak and blind.

However. The B+ virus is resistant to these weaknesses. Also, it makes BOWs mutate to a stronger form but causing a deformation on its body.

"Thats not what I discovered..." Mewtwo said "its way too far. I was wrong, dammit..." "Its okay" I reassured him, he smiled and I smiled back "Wait. B+ virus??" Zoroark asked "Please dont tell me that they already made it" Braixen whispered "huh?" Infernape asked "Its a stronger version of the B virus, the normal one just fuses pokemon together, these one makes them mutate in to something monstrous." A growl was heard outside. I went to see and oh my arceus what I saw was...