Four Aces King

Chapter 1: The Witch of Resplendent Flames Vs. Kamen Rider!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Kamen Rider Blade or The Asterisk War. All respective rights remain with the original creators. The only thing of mine is my OC and any original plot-lines.

A century ago, humanity was hit with the greatest disaster known to history. The event was called "Invertia" and it turned the world's balance of power on it's head. The power of nation states rapidly fell, and the world was plunged into a short period of chaos. Eventually, the power vacuum was filled by eight corporations collectively known as the Integrated Enterprise Foundation. The Invertia was not all bad however, a new type of human emerged from the chaos known as Genestalla, or "Star Children", people empowered by the element of "mana" brought to Earth by the event. What most did not know, was that the event opened a single hole in time. One which I fell through. I am a child of the past who landed in a world radically different from the one I knew.

I was lucky to come out of the time portal where I did. I was discovered by a family of Genestalla outside their compound. They soon adopted me into their family with permission from most of the Foundation's ruling council. I'm glad they did as one corporation wanted to do experiments on me to ascertain the effects of time travel on the human body. Because of this, my name nowadays is Ryuta Amagiri. My true last name of Pendrago is a closely guarded secret known only to a few.

The family was kind enough, hell I even got two siblings out of the deal. They both trained in the Amagiri-shinmei Ryu, a style of combat used by the Genestalla. I was only able to watch when I first arrived because no one thought a child from my time would develop the ability to manipulate prana. I wanted to be treated just like any other member of the family, so I took what I learned from watching and created my own fighting style based on my favorite heroes.

The Riders from Kamen Rider Blade.

Then one night, I was feeling frustrated and angry. I gave a great shout and was bathed in a bright light. My elder sister happened to be watching and knew immediately that I was producing prana. Though it should of been impossible and the prana I was producing was different than any other Genestalla. Mine was a golden color vice the usual pale blue. My sister had described it as the color of dawn, so it became known as "Dawn Prana." I was then allowed to learn the Amagiri style proper after learning to manipulate my prana. I improved by leaps and bounds, so much so I got banned from sparring and my sister sealed my potential away into fifty two cards. After that she disappeared after attending Seidoukan Academy. It was one of the reasons I was here.

As I continued down the brick laid path towards the main academy building I saw an object carried on the wind. I plucked the object from the air and discovered it was an embroidered handkerchief. "Oh, not again!" came the panicked cry from a nearby opened window. 'That must be the owner of this handkerchief. I guess I better return it.' As the thought crossed my mind I sat my bag on the ground and gathered my golden prana around my legs. It's pretty versatile stuff. It can be used for anything from personal defense to augmentation, and right now I was going to use it to enhance my jumping ability. I crouched down and aimed toward the open window.

"Rider Jump!" I said and leaped. Hey, when you have superpowers, might as well act like a super hero. I rocketed skyward and arched down toward the open window, landing with a light touch thanks to using my Dawn Prana as a cushion. A normal Genestalla would of had to have used the near by tree to alight on first before jumping up to the sill. "Sorry to barge in like this but I think this handkerchief belongs to..." My sentence was cut off as I got a good look at the room's sole occupant. Before me was probably the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and she was only about half way dressed in the Seidoukan Academy uniform and not much was left to the imagination. 'Well I'm a dead man.' was one of the many thoughts that crossed my mind as I beheld the half dressed pinkette. I could see the anger rise in her azure eyes as her mind processed what happened.