Prolouge

Somewhere in Italy (in a private bar)
*kring, kring, kring*

Everyone turned to see who's the new comer is and I'll tell you what, most of them peed in their pants when they saw the face of the number one hitman, Reborn.What shock them the most is when a woman kiss him and did not die, someone actually managed to get the interest of the "reborn". They watched until a loud bang was heard.

"Stop staring and mind your own business."Reborn said with his partner, leon turned back from a gun to a chameleon.

"Calm down Re, you don't want unwanted attention from the others, right?"The woman said while rubbing her hand through reborn's hair attempting to calm the hitman down.

"Mio amoto, may I remind you that unwanted attention is beffitting to a hitman like me."Reborn replied with his signature smirk while the woman put distance between them and shook her head with an amused smile.

"What part of my sentence amused you mio caro?"Reborn asked with his tell me 'what's going on your mind' when he saw the amused smile that the woman showed.

"Nothing, mio caro sole. I just forgot that your ego is bigger than the Mt. Everest."The woman replied while walking away from him. When the woman reached the spot where she was earlier before he came which located in a private room then she continued, "I thought you would know it by then, especially since you can read almost everyone from their expression."

"It seems like you forgot that you asked me not to read you again like an open book, Nana."Reborn said following the woman who is now identified as Nana.

"Well, let's stop before it turns to a fight and please let's eat I'm starving."Nana said while smiling sweetly to her lover.

"Yes, dear."Reborn replied while returning the smile everyone who saw this exchane thought that the world is ending which caused Reborn to shoot them.

"Waiter!"Nana called out.

"What d-do y-y-you w-w-wa-want m-miss a-an-and s-sir ?"The waiter asked gulping and ready to pissed in his pants I mean who would not "Reborn" the number one hitman is there glaring at you and ready to shoot if you upset his date, at the sight Nana hide her laugh and proceed to order to let the boy escape from her lover's death glare many feared to receive.

"I'm sorry about my staff here sir and lady. John go back downstairs you'll bring shame our restaurant's name if you'll act like this in front of our guests here."The manager said taking away everything from the waiter and that said waiter run away. The manager just sighed but he also can't blame the poor boy.

"I would like to have an expresso, a steak for two, apple juice, and coffee favored cake for dessert. Do you have anything to add dear?"Nana said to the waiter and asked Reborn while smiling.

"None."Reborn said while pulling Nana in his lap.

"Then that would be all thank you."Nana said to the manager.

"Thank you sir and lady, you're dinner will be served in minutes."The manager said while smiling to Nana.

"If I were you I will drop the smile and keep your eyes to yourself."Reborn said, I mean commanded with his death glare that promised pain if you will not follow.

"I-I-I'm.....ahem I'm sorry sir it will not happen again forgive me if I offended you."The manager said looking down and quivering.

"Good now run along before I change my mind."Reborn said with a smirk

"R-r-r-ri-right a-a-aw-away s-s-sir(gulp)."The manager said while running away like he's in a marathon.