Chap:16

Yoooeeii!!! Guys, thank you guys for giving my story and I a chance even though I'm a beginner and sucks at English, hehehe. Thank you for those who stayed even though I update slow, like really slow and I'm very sorry. Anyway, as usual forgive my grammar and enjoy the chapter. Guess who is back?? I forgot the time when they met so, Nana's and Reborn moments will be dinner time. 😊😊

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, no!! Tsu-Ni, now!"The kid disagreed when one of his brothers tried to feed him and the man just sighed.

" Lambo, eat your food now. Stop crying, Yoshi is arriving soon. You don't want Yoshi to be sad, right? The man with the raven hair said while smiling and trying to feed the kid again.

"Sad....Tsu-Nii....To..le...rate....Waaaahhhh! T-tsu-Ni!! Waaahhh!" The kid wailed loudly which cause the others in the room to be worried while the others was comforting the crying child.

"Shut up, stupid cow! Eat the damn food!"The man shouted when he couldn't stand it anymore. He can't stand seeing the kid cry his eyes out and scream loudly. No matter how much he denies it, he still thought of the kid as his own brother.

"Tsu-Niiiii!!! The kid paid no attention to the man and continued his crying without rest and that cause the man to have an irked mark. The man slowly walked toward the kid and whacked the kid's head three times.

"Hayato!"

"What!"

"Baka-deraaaa!! T-tolera- Waaaaahhh!!" The kid wailed louder than before.

"Lambo, hush now. Your fever won't go down if you continue to cry and stop eating."The kid with the big book said to comfort the child.

"Lambo, no cry! Gege loves Lambo." The kid with the braid added while walking closer to Lambo then suddenly the door opened.

"I do. I told you I'm coming home, Lamborghini." Tsuna said while opening the door.

"Tsuna!/Tsu!/Nii!"

"Ooff!" Tsuna grunted out as he was tackled by the kids to the ground. Giggles were heard throughout the living room as Tsuna gave the kids hug and kisses.

"Took you a long time to come home, Natsu." The pineapple guy said while offering a hand. Tsuna look up and smile to the man in return.

"I'm home!" Tsuna said while grabbing the man's hand. The man in return ruffled Tsuna's hair which made the boy roll his eyes.

"Really?"

"Really."

"You are so out of character Nii."

" Kufufufu, I prefer the term out of my shell, Natsu."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night."

"Pineapple-head!! It's my turn you idiot!" Lambo shouted while snot running down his nose.

"Kufufufu. Bambino, I suggest you don't repeat that again." Mukuro said with an irked mark while Lambo hide between Tsuna's leg and Tsuna gave him an unamused look. Kyoya scoff while rolling his eyes and the moment Mukuro saw it he whipped his head so fast that Tsuna thought he'll break his neck.

"Kufufufu, skylark! Was that a scoff from you? Looks like the birdie learned something new." Mukuro said while having the dark aura surrounding him.

"Pineapple-head, children never lies."