Chapter 13

Jungkook's POV

            I woke up at around 9:00 A.M. to go to my meeting. I walked over to Jimin who was now wearing one of my white t-shirts, that was 2 or 3 sizes too big. He helped me tie my tie, since this was a formal meeting I was required to wear a suit. I picked the maroon one with a black neck tie. Jimin was still tired from his nightly events, so I decided to put him back to bed. I kissed his forehead and walked out the double doors down the hall to the armory where the meeting was.

         "Hey, boss, Jimin okay?" Yoongi asked me in a hushed voice in the corner of the room. 

         "Yeah, he was just having a rough night. Everything is fine now tho. He is in bed right now getting some more deserved sleep." I said in the same hushed voice Yoongi used with me. 

         I sat at the head of the table, where I always sat in these meetings. We went over the usual financial stuff and usual guard shifts and threats to the mafia, but one thing caught my ear. Scouts said we needed to start preparing for a war and that was what caught my attention. Apparently, the Mendoza's had re built their mafia, and they were now challenging us for revenge. 

       I needed to protect Jimin, I had brought him into this world. I guess now would be a good time to ask him to move in with me, but would he want to? Of course, I would give him a choice it would just be so much easier with him here. I would know for sure that he was safe. I would have to ask him about it later. 

         After the meeting, I headed to my office, needing to straighten out a couple things. I spent most of my time in my office anyway. It was always a great place to escape too, because most people forgot where it was. I was working on the usually financial crises, seeing if we could afford more men and guns. I heard a real soft knock on the open door signaling that someone was there. 

           "Hey! Baby boy, how are you feeling?" I asked looking up and seeing Jimin. I really need to talk to him.

        "I am feeling fine. Am I interrupting something? I can go back to the room." Jimin said sounding so concerned.

      "No, of course not, I don't want you to feel like a prisoner here. You can wander all you want, and I need to talk to you about something really important." I said patting my lap, so he would come sit on my lap. 

      "Um...do tell." I said trying to be as seductive as possible. 

     "How do you feel about moving in with me? We are getting ready to start a mafia war, and I am the boss, so they will find anything to destroy me. You are the person I love the most, and I would feel at more ease if you lived with me. What so you think?" I asked getting really scared, since he wasn't saying anything.

       "Yeah, but can I go home and get some things I need?" he asked finally looking up at me. 

         "Of course you can, baby boy. We can go after I finish some paper work." I said finally happy that I had the prettiest boy on the planet in front of me, and he was all mine.