Prologue

Many moons ago, the life on this world was plentiful and peaceful

Many moons ago, the life on this world was plentiful and peaceful. For all creatures and beings lived together in harmony and shared their love in everything. There was no such terms as humans or monster, just friends and family.

However there came a fateful day where a group of beings now referred to as magicians, sought the power of the beings came to be known as supernatural beasts. More specifically they sought to steal the power of the most magical of all the creatures, the foxes.

These tailed canines seemed to hold vast amounts of powerful magic. The number of tails they had, represented the strength of their magic, and each color that layered the tips, showed the types they could use.

When born, every kit has only one tail, and gains new ones when they have accomplished or have been enlightened, as the species calls it. However, the most tails a fox can earn depends on the number of tails their parents have. It can either be a combination of both, one or the other, or a number in between. With nine being the highest number of tails a fox could possibly receive, the variety of magic within this species is unlimited, yet they were very few who ever managed nine tails.

Because of this, many of the nine tails were seen as gods as they could perform any act, destroy anything, and create limitless works. Yet, few of them naturally came into the young world, as to limit the stress their abilities put on them. The most nine tails documented in the past ranged from three to four.

However, as the magicians began to take ahold of the beast's abilities, the foxes and many other beings populations plummeted, and the community between monsters and humans broke.

War began, and it lasted for centuries. Every species went against one another, afraid that all of them were out for their powers. Century old truths were broken in hopes of gaining victory over the war.

Many young species went extinct and many on the verge of extinction because of the desire for their powers.

Disgusted with the everyday scent and sight of bloodshed five large groups came together to stop the war. These five groups being The Humans, The Wolves, The Dragons, The Vampires, and The Foxes.

With their combined efforts a treaty of passiveness was agreed upon by all creatures of the world.

To keep the peace, nobles were elected from every species to hold gatherings where problems could be resolved and the harmony kept in place. The five groups who stopped the war were placed as the high council with The Vampire elect and Fox Elect being the heads as the two groups had shown great kinship and respect for one another.

Even with the treaty set in stone, many continued to seek the power of the magical beasts. Many monsters went into hiding from both humans and other supernaturals. The remaining nine tailed foxes being one of them. Because of this there has been few sightings of any nine tails for centuries.

Worried about the lack of nine tails in the community, it was decreed by many of nobles, that any nine tailed fox found would be taken into 'protection' and their powers used to keep peace among all. The Fox elect found this unsuitable and with the Vampire elect's help, placed a spell upon all present and future members of the fox clan to prevent any from reaching a ninth tail.

Yet, centuries later a kit would be born and with it the spells undoing. It is not until he earns his ninth tail does he understand the situation he is in. Afraid of the high council and its protection, the fox hides far away from the nobles. Consequently, he finds himself in the care of one of the heads, but not only does he find safety in them, but love, and thus... our story begins...

____________________________________________________________________

About time I put something else up, am I right. But jk no it's not even a chapter really. Just background info but it somewhat sets a scene, maybe, meh. Also I put the actually title photo in here cause the dumb photo was being cut off in the portrait (I spent way too much time on that piece of shit)

Anyways this is the book that i've been talking about and the one I plan to put most of my focus on, when i have it. I will still continue updating my other books though so don't worry.

Just be warned tho, chapters in this series are gonna be hella long cause I have way to many things to explain in each chapter. Also I plan to put multiple pics in every one so updating time between chapters is gonna fluctuate constantly. Sorrs.

Fun fact I'd thought ya'll would like to know as well, is the reason I choose the title Nine Tales of  Love, is because I plan to write 9 major events for this book, with minor ones in between. With that in mind this book may well reach over 20 Chapters so thats cool i guess.

I've blabbered too much, excuse me. But before I go expect the 1st Chapter to be out by the end of Jan or early Feb. (Still looking for betas)

In the end thank you so much for all your support and love! And I hope you enjoy the book!

~ Luna <3