Chapter 9: A date with Lay.

Mei Yun's POV

"Mei Yun! Celest! C'mon let's go for lunch!" Syahirah hurried us all.

"Yeah. Wait for a sec!" Celest and I said.

Celest and I went out with Syahirah when we were done taking our wallets out of our bags. All of us skipped to meet Yongguk and my oppas and then buy food. 

"Hey Yongguk!" I greeted him and he nodded and smiled at all three of us while Sehun,D.O, Chanyeol and Kai were taking their time walking towards us.

"Yah! Can you all walk faster? Especially you Kai Oppa!" Syahirah scolded them and they immediately rushed over to where we were.

"Mei Yun. Uhm. Lay hyung told me to give you this,"D.O whispered into my ear while handing me a small note.

I opened the note secretly and it said ' Meet me at the Park's Garden Cafe today at 6 :) xx Lay.'

I rubbed my eyes harshly and read the note again.

"Seems like he has a crush on you!" Chanyeol said, jumping behind me to peek.

"No,he doesn't. Go away!" I left him alone at the back with D.O and then went beside Sehun.

----------------------------------

"Guys, I'm home!"

"Don't you have anywhere else to go? It's 4.30!"Xiumin told me. Luhan,Chen and Tao were already whispering to one another while Kris was busy playing his phone.

"Oh right! Where is Lay oppa?" I asked them all while I took a bite of Xiumin's baozi.

"He's out to do.. something," Tao replied and they all raised their eyebrows and smiled at me. Except for Kris,who was frowning at them all.

I immediately went into the nearest toilet to wash my face and to have a quick shower just to refresh myself.

'Am I going on a date...with LAY?" I just realised.

I stepped out of the toilet and went into my room,rushing. It's already 5! I ransacked my entire closet and threw everything on my bed.

"I should wear a dress," I mumbled to myself and quickly went to take my floral dress that one of the boys got me.

Then, I heated my curling iron and curled my hair and did a waterfall braid and took out my black flats which Baekhyun chose for me that time. I put on light makeup and done!

"How do I look ?" I asked them right after I closed the door behind me.

"You look pretty baby sis!" Luhan complimented me.

"You look gorgeous!"Kris said with his both mouth and eyes wide open.

Xiumin pinched my cheeks while Tao and Chen handed me my wallet and phone.

"Thanks guys! I'll be going now. It's 5.45 already!" I waved them goodbye and wore my black flats and made my way to the cafe. And that was when I saw Lay.

----------------------------------

Lay's POV

"Where is she?"I asked myself. I got up from my seat and went out of the cafe and saw Mei Yun casually strolling in her dress. She looks beautiful.

"Hey!"She greeted me.

"Hey Mei Yun!"I greeted her as well and we both got in the cafe together and sat at the end of the cafe by the window.

"Order whatever you want. My treat."

"Alright then. I'll just have oreo cheesecake and iced tea."

"I'll have the red velvet cake then! Excuse me. Waitress," I approached the waitress who was not far from where we were.

"Yes? May I take your order sir..?" She asked me flirtily and her eyes strolled down to my chest but I ignored it and rolled my eyes.

"Just 1 oreo cheesecakes and iced tea for her . 1 red velvet cake and water for myself."

"Okay. I'll submit your order oppa. So uh. Is she your girlfriend?" She asked me bluntly and winked at me a couple of times and unbuttoned her first two buttons and pulled her collars to the either side.

"Oh uh. No no. Not yet," I told her and I shifted my eyes to Mei Yun and saw her annoyed with the waitress.

"Well. If you need a woman, you know where to find me.. oppa," She bent down to whisper in my ear seductively and she went away.

"That was..." She began.

"Weird," I continued her sentence and she nodded her head giddily.

"Oh. It's here! That's fast," Mei Yun said.

We both took a bite of our own cakes. And it tasted like heaven.

"Taste mine!" She told me and without any warnings, she shoved a spoonful of her oreo cheesecake.

"It's good!" I said wiping off the cream at the corner of my lips .

"Have a taste of mine! Ahhh~!" It was my turn to spoonfeed her my red velvet cake. Oh my. She looks so cute like that!

"Oh I'm literally full because i sorta ate Xiumin's boazis before I came here," She said,covering her mouth to prevent any food from coming out of her mouth.

"Yeah. I'm done too! I'll go pay first,"

----------------------------------

Mei Yun's POV

"Well that was fast! So where to now?" I asked him.

"Let's a walk around the park here," He said smiling and I did the same to him and we both went out of the cafe.

"So uh. Are we on a-" He cut my words off and replied , "Yeah.We're on a date.

"But why?"I asked him again.

"Because I like you,"He said confidently , pulling me closer to him.

"B-but why me?" I stuttered.

"You know how I always think of you more than just my close friend or housemate. Yeah," He replied me shyly and bit his lips.

"Yeah. I know that," I told him confusingly and rubbed the back head.

"So, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked me suddenly, looking into my eyes and smiling at me like as if he's not afraid of what my answer would be. My eyebrows shot up after what he said. It was literally unbelievable that I froze.

"Lay oppa. You know I like you. But as my oppa nothing more than that. I'm sorry but I have someone else in mind. Mianhae," I apologised to him and his smile faded for a second and his eyes started to water. But then his face lighted up again like as if he wasn't hurt at all!

"You're not mad at me?"I asked him, trying to make eye contact.

"Of course not. Well, not everything will turn out the way we want it to be and besides if you're happy, I'm happy!" He told me and I smiled at him apologeticly. He was so strong and vunerable physically but mentally and emotionally, he's hurt because of me. A big deep cut must formed on his heart.

'Who do I really like?'

----------------------------------

Wahhhh. omg i seriously think that this chapter is like not my best. Hopefully I can gain more ideas and more vocabulary lol . BLAME SCHOOL . BLAME SOCIETY BLAME EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD. hehe jk Im sorry cause I took like a week to do this chapter.

Honestly my daily routine now after school start is --> wake up, shower, go to school, come home, shower, do chores, get scolded, do homework, study and then i get tired and then i sleep.

yes. i have a boring and tiresome life. i cant watch my favourite tv shows like whut okay bye hehe. I REALLY HOPE I CAN FIND TIME TO WRITE chapter 10 aish . PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS CHATER YAY I LOVE U ALL WHO READ THIS. ♡

Byeee ♡♡

~ syahirah♥