28

Litterally at this time, no one is reading this fic and that's okay, but it's a bummer. I still publish as much as I said I will so I'm doing my part lol.

The song is Reason To Stay by Good Charlotte ft. Simon Neil

Two weeks later

Petal

I haven't spoken more than ten words to Silas a day, and I've ignored Allies' calls. It isn't right of me to do this, and I know that, but it hurt.

I didn't know if they were just messing around or if it meant anything to them. I was afraid to ask. It was knocking me off of my game sometimes.

For the third song of the night I smiled at the crowd, "We've been planning this since the American tour, and as our last couple nights in Canada; I'm going to ask Alex Gaskarth to come sing with me to a duet that had been on our EP." Alex walks out, and the crowd goes wild.

"Woke up a million miles away from who I am
Like when we stayed up every Saturday 'til 4am
But the times they change around here, don't they?
Cause some things never change, like the things you say." My heart breaks singing about Silas and Allies relationships with me.

"I keep searching for a reason to stay
And everything you do just pushes me away
I'ma' keep on trying cause we've been here before
I'ma' keep on trying cause I said I won't let you go again
So I'm just searching for a reason to stay right here." I continue.

"Woah-oh-oh-oh, woah-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh
Give me a reason to stay
Woah-oh-oh-oh, woah-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh
Give me a reason." Alex belts it out beautifully, and I hold his hand.

We harmonize; "Woke up a million miles away from who we were
I really thought I had it made, yeah, I was sure
But the times they change around here, don't they, babe?
I got my mind made up and I'm staying right here, babe."

"I keep searching for a reason to stay
And everything you do just pushes me away
I'ma' keep on trying cause we've been here before
I'ma' keep on trying cause I said I won't let you go again
So I'm just searching for a reason to stay right here." His voice made my heart melt at the accoustics of Silas' guitar.

"All of the things we said
They keep running around
Around in my head
Around in my head
Oh, all of the things we said
Keep on running around
Around in my head
Around in my head again, again, again
Now I can let go" Alex kisses my cheek softly at the end of that bridge before we harmonize the rest of the song.

"I keep searching for a reason to stay
And everything you do just pushes me away
I'ma' keep on trying cause we've been here before
I'ma' keep on trying cause I said I won't let you go again
So I'm just searching for a reason to stay right here

"Woah-oh-oh-oh, woah-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh
Give me a reason to stay
Woah-oh-oh-oh, woah-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh
Give me a reason to stay."

I hug Alex and he says thank you to the crowd before walking off and we head into St. Patrick.

I get off stage and kiss Alex softly. "I love you, Gaskarth."

"I love you, Shay." He kisses me again and then pouts, "My tummy hurts."

"Alex, I'm not going to kiss your stomach in public, but I would." Instead I rub it gently. "You gotta go out there and play a kick ass show."

He puts his ear piece in, and kisses me again on the cheek. "You have to make up with Silas sometime."

"That time is not this time." I roll my eyes and push him away. "You're going to do great." I call after him and kiss Jacks cheek quickly.

I had been spending most of my time with them on their bus instead, not only because it's bigger, but also because I didn't want to talk to Silas, who kept trying to talk to me, but I was going to be stuborn.