Chapter 2

After the Percy thought she could maybe live a normal life. She thought that maybe the gods and monsters would leave her alone, and they did. She went to her mom's house and finished school and even went to college for awhile. Her luck didn't last long though. Percy came home one day only to fund fire trucks and ambulances and police cars.
The apartment building was on fire.

Percy was in shock. The last thing she had to live a mortal life for is gone. She turned and ran before anyone could see her or question her.

She ran through the city coming to the Empire State Building. She walked and stopped at the security guard's desk.

" Can I have the key for the 600 floor?"

" No such thing kid, now leave before I make you."

Percy reached into her pocket and uncapped riptide. The guard's eyes widened comically as he saw the famed sword. She put the sword to the guard's neck and said, " I am not in a good mood so give me the card or I will take it my self."

The guard quickly handed the card over and Percy went into the elevator, groaning inwardly at the awful music remembering to ask Apollo to change the music.

She got off the elevator and headed towards the throne room, not stopping to gape as she had in the past. She pushed the doors open and went in.

The only people there were Hades ( he got a throne after the war) and Zeus. Percy bowed to them, " Can you summon the rest of the council Uncle? There is something I would like to ask you."