Caspar.

/hey guys, I know no one reads these but I hope you enjoy! I'm trying to put more effort into these but I'm currently writing for my other story 'He Loved Me.' about Joe Sugg if you wanna go give that a read😉, and working on a new fic that I haven't titled yet about Grayson Dolan that's coming out soon😬. Anyway, enjoy - Halle x/

-
"Caspar!" You shouted from the downstairs hall. Caspar had left his camera equipment out in the hall, as the rest of the boys in your apartment did, and you were fuming. "Yeah?" He asked, jogging down stairs to see what was up. You looked at him in only his joggers and knew it would be harder to shout at him than usual. "Can you please put your equipment away! I'm sick of tidying up after you boys!" You half shout, half almost cry, placing your hand on his toned arm. "Course, love" he says, putting it away, without arguing. You stand in shock for a moment before josh comes jogging down the stairs with a smoothie in his hand. "You okay?" He giggles, walking over to you. You look up to him and smile. "He just tidied up his shit without an argument?" You mean to say but it comes out as more of a question.
"Ahhh. Cause he likes you" Josh shrugs then instantly regrets it. He starts to panic and you laugh. "I won't say it was you" you mouth before going into his room to confront him. You always had a crush on Cas, but didn't think he'd ever see you as more than a friend.
"Cas?" You asked, peeking your head through the door. He smiled at you and took his headphones off. "You busy?" You asked again, taking a seat on his bed and he spun around on his desk chair to face you. His blue eyes sparkled in the light as they looked deep into your Y/E/C eyes.
"Just editing, what's up?" He asks you, fiddling with his hands. "If this is about my equipment it won't happen again, promise" he sounds nervous and you laugh, defusing any tension. "D-do you like me?" You stutter, still finding it hard to believe. "What?" He laughs nervously. You smirk cheekily. "You doooo" you tease and he goes red. "It's okay, I like you too" you smile, placing your dainty hand on his knee. He looks at you for a minute before pulling you onto his lap and kissing you. His lips feel amazing on yours and his hands roam your back, arse and thighs. You tug at his hair and he lets out little moans. He smiles into the kiss and you do too, excited to see where this new adjustment will lead.

-
I AM CRYING!! Thank you so fucking much for 1k! I remember being so happy about 100😂 it means so so so much. Okay this is a surprise upload cos I won't be able to upload tomorrow because I have course work to do and stuff to organise for school. My school is currently moving to a new school completely across town so I'm preparing school work. I love you guys! Thanks again for 1k, keep voting and reading.

- Halle x