In Russia

Yurio's POV

I look at the message that Yuko sent me that Yuuri was going to do his own free program. Wonder how that's going.

When I'm about to text her back the most annoying girl I know Mila hugs me from behind.

Then she asks, "Did you go to Japan to find yourself a girlfriend?"

"No, she's married. Now get off of me." I say trying to push her off.

"Oh so you go for older women?" She teases.

"No, I actually have a soulmate so I don't need to look for anyone else."

"But you don't know who it is." Mila states.

I try to ignore it even though it is the truth and say, "You're just sad that the hockey player you were dating dumped you. That's why you shouldn't date someone who's not your soulmate, ya old hag."

After I said that Mila picks me up holding me over her head and says something to me, but I don't know what because I'm yelling at her to put me down.

When she puts me down I go put my skates on and start practicing a little. Then I'm called over to talk to someone some woman.

I look to my coach and ask, "Who is this карга?"

My question is ignored and the woman grabs my mouth and looks inside saying no cavities. Then grabs my leg and lifts it up stretching it farther back than it's used to.

I yell at her saying, "What the hell!" but I'm ignored again.

Then she says she is going to choreograph my free program and make me a prima ballerina. If I'm willing to sell my soul to win.

I tell her that even my body will be given. She looks happy at what I said then I think back at what I said.

Shit, I was turning that into a Black Butler scene wasn't I. Okay well maybe being with this hag won't be so bad.

She then introduces herself and says that I'll be staying at her place and so will Yakov. Though she said something about them not getting back together. So does that mean they got married and then divorced? This is why I only want to date my soulmate.

}•~•~•^•~•~•{

While practicing I really want to not hear her yell at me every five seconds. And I'm really trying my best here. Damn this old hag, this is horrible.