I Still Love You

You jerk.

You freakin jerk.

You make me feel lonely, because I know I can never have you.

You make me feel ugly, because I see all the pretty girls you talk to.

You make me feel mad at myself, for falling for someone like you; who I know will break my heart, but I like you anyway.

But how come it is that I can't stop thinking about you?

I see you look my way and smile, but thenturn around to see someone else you're more interested in.

You could never make me feel wanted.

You could never make me feel beautiful.

You could never make me feel loved.

And yet I still love you.

You only want me, when I have something you want.

I just don't get it. Why? Why must you put me through this? Whyyyy-

"Can I borrow a pen?" He breaks me from my daydream/rant.

You see what I mean? He only wants me when I have something he wants.

"Sure." I saw and get-- well try to get a pen out of my pencil case.

"Ugh, stupid zipper!" I try to get it open. I could have sworn I saw him smile at me. "Oh, there we go! Here!" I hand him the pen. As he takes it from my hand, our fingers touch the slightest bit and my face flushes a deep red.

"Thanks!" He looks at me and smiles. I just smile back and turn around to the front of the class.

-----------

"Lauren? Lauren? LAUURENNNN??!!!" My best friend awoke me from my daydream.

"What Liam?" Liam is my best friend in the whoe world. I never really knew him until he stood up for me when some jerks were making fun of me. We've helped eachother through everything and we soon became best friends.

I dont even know what they have against Liam. He's nearly perfect! He is a great guy, he will always be there for you, he cheers you up when you're sad, he loves you when no one else gives a crap. Oh and he's a great singer! I swear some day he'll be famous and every girl will want to meet him.

"You were drooling." He says and points to my face.

I whipe my face and I don't feel any drool. I give him a death glare and he just laughs.

"Why do you love him so much?" He stares at him, with a  sort of jealous look on his face.

"I don't love him!" I denied that I actually do love him.

"Lauren, you don't look, talk, or think about anyone but him! You love him and you've never even had a straight forward conversation with him! You--" He was about to say something else but he stopped himself and took a bite of his sandwich.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing." He shook his head. "Nevermind."

"Whatever." I went back to dreaming about my love that will never be.

*Liam's POV*

How can she not see that I love her. I've loved her ever since I stood up for her that day.

flashback..

"So Lauren, what are you doing today?" Matt asked her. She looked at him weirdly but still ended up talking to him.

"Nothing, just homework." She replied.

"Oh well, would you like to go out to for tea?" He asked her but still looked up at his group of friends standing on the other side of Lauren. She couldn't see them laughing at her.

"Really?" Lauren had the biggest smile on her face. I caught myself smiling becuase of her smile.

"PFT NO!" The smile on Lauren's face dissapeared. "Why would I ever wanna be seen in public with someone as ugly, weird, stupid--"

"Thats enough!" I butted in. "You have no right to call her that! Lauren is a great person and has never done anything to hurt you! I suggest you leave her alone before you make me do something I will not regret." I had my fist clenched, ready to swing my arm into his face at any second.

"Ooooo I'm sooooo scared of you. You--" He didn't have to say anymore before I gave him a punch right in the face.

Everyone ran up to him and asked if he was okay. I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you." Lauren ran up behind me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and stroked her head.

I could see she was looking at Matt on the ground with blood all over his face. She looked nervous and guilty.

"He deserved it." I hoped that made her less worried.

flash-in..

I wish she would look at me like that.

Someday I will tell her how I feel. Someday.

________________________________________________

First chapter!!! Whatcha think? Comment, vote, fan! :) Next chapter will be up soon!