33

Early mrng,the 1st one to wake up was nandini..She got up, nd went out of her tent 

She came out nd saw their was fog..the weather was also coldy coldy.. 

Nandini was standing there,wen she saw manik also cming out of his tent..Both smiled seeing each other 

Manik went to her- 

Manik- good mrng baby doll ! My mrng kiss? 

Nandini- good mrng baby monstu! Nd..(she gave a cute kiss on his cheek) 

Both smiled to each other nd then nandini said- 

Nandini- kya manik?! Wat abt my mrng kiss?! 

Manik Malhotra Got Super Smart idea in his Super Smart Dimag! 

Manik- agar mrng kiss chaiye, toh pehle u hav to do smthng! 

Nandini- kya?! 

Manik- kuch jyada nai..i'l ask u a question, nd u hav to answr!.. 

Nandini- haa haa! Ask na! 

Manik- ok, ek paer pe 2 birds rehte thae..ek ka nam tha 'i lov u' aur dusre ka nam tha 'u lov me'...ek din 'u lov me' urr gaya..TOH BACHA KAUN??   ;-)♥

Nandini xitedly- 'I LOVE....!! 

Nandini jst got stuck realising the answer!!  Her big eyes got more big, nd she startd to blush hard!! 

Manik had a naugty smile on his face, nd then naughtily said- 

Manik- haa haa..bolo! Answr! 

Nandini- ummm...manik muje nai pata!! (blushing,smiling) 

Manik keeps cming close to her, nd nandini starts to move backwards! 

Manik- kyu?? Its very easy na..cm on! Bolo bolo! 

Nandini- vo manik..vo.. 

As she was moving back, nandini didnt notice a stone, nd was abt to fall, but Manik caught her up frm waist  EYE LOCK 

Manik makes her stand straight, cups her face, nd gave a gentle kiss on her forhead 

‪#‎Both‬ smiled to each other nd Manik said-

Manik- nd that was ur mrng kiss, as i knw d answer 

Nandini- manik I...

She was abt to say smthng, but manik put his finger on her lips 

Manik- sshh..tell me d answr wen it'l be special for us..ok? 

Manik said nd smiled to her..Nandini was taken aback at his cuteness..she smiled, nd huggd her monstu tightly..  

Manik also huggd her, that was their mrng hug..  then aftr hug- 

Nandini- ok mr.monster,,now lets go nd get fresh! 

Manik- yes ms.doll, chale?! 

Then MaNan went nd got fresh..Meanwhile sab log vi uth gaye..They all wishd gud mrng to each other nd had their breakfast together 

Navya- toh guys, hum nikal kab rahe hai?

Dhruv- ye brkfast ke baad, rite guys?

Manik- yup! Nxt location- ''snow station''!! 

Evry1 chreed up loud, hearing snow!  then all finishd their brkfast, nd after packing stuff in car, sab log nikal pare for snow fun!!  

In ‪#‎CaR‬-

Cabir- itna sangata kyu hai bhai? Kuch karo na guys?!

Nandini- idea! Chalo sab log milke cabir ki pitai karte hai!

Manik-ya nandini! Superb idea!

Cabir- ha ha..tuje toh uske sari ideas superb hi lagenge na! After all...  

MaNan- CABIRR!!!

Cabir-arey,mene toh kuch bola hi nai! Kya hua? 

MaNan blushes nd Evry1 in the car smiles seeing the cutie futie pair! 

Thus,with all such fun,teasing nd love, evry1 reach their already bookd guest house!  They decied to do snow traking frm nxt day! 

They went in, nd went to their own rooms! Of course, pair wise, they took 4 rooms! 

‪#‎MaNan‬ room- 

MaNan enterd nd saw that it was a very beautiful room..It had a big balcony, like roof.. 

As soon as they entrd, Nandini shoutd- 'SNOW'!! 

Manik also noticed that SNOWFALL HAS STARTed!! Nandini quickly ran into the balcony nd startd to twirl around with the snow! 

Manik was just admiring her cuteness!  how cute she is..it seemd lyk she has increasd the beauty of the snow,by dancing wid them! 

Manik was lost in his own 'la-la' land of love..He saw that she was feeling a bit cold, bt still was playing wid snow! 

Manik smiled seeing his stubborn doll ..he took a shawl nd walkd to her in the balcony.. 

Nandini was enjoying the snowfall by keeping her hands open in the air..  Manik went frm back nd huggd her tightly, by wraping the shawl around her..  

Both stayd in that warmful loving hug for smtyms  IT WAS A BLISSFUL FEELING!  upar se snowfall! 

Nandini- mene kab bola that i'm feeling cold? 

Manik- tumne nai bola toh kya? Ur heart said it! 

Nandini- achcha? Bt kab bola mere heart ne? i didnt notice! 

Manik- how will u notice! UR HEART IS WITH ME NA! 

Nandini smiled at his cutey answr nd turnd towards him.. 

Manik gently cuppd her face nd gave a loving kiss on her cheek.. 

Nandini also kissd on his cheek nd both shared a lovie dovie eyelock..

The snowfall got fast, nd the love birds huggd each other warmly,smilingly nd lovingly  

prcp- ‪#‎swing_love_MaNan‬ !