Unsteady

Stupid truth or dare. Once the Ki- er I mean dare was over I excused myself to go to the bathroom.Once I was there I freaked out. My phone starts ringing and the song Unsteady starts playing faintly. Perfect timing  I think since I was personally starting to feel dizzy. My twin brother Cash was calling.

" Hello"

" Hey little bro what's up?"

"First off you are only older by 3 minutes. second I'm bored and third what is wrong you sound upset." The worst part of having a twin is that they always know when something is wrong even if you don't want to talk about it.

" I will tell you about it later.  Now unless you have something else to tell me I have to go. "

" OK bye sis"

"bye bro"

I splashed some water on my face and then there was a knock at the door. I open it up to find the devil himself standing at the door. All I could do was stare. He had startling blue and green eyes and longish chocolate brown hair. I just noticed that his nose was slightly crooked almost as if had been broken more than once.

" You checking me out Car. It's alright go right ahead I know I'm irresistible."
How in the Hera did he know my nick name?

"More like irrating and don't call me that only my friends can call me that. What do you want? "

" I just wanted to see if you were alright. " he looked genuinely concerned.

" I'm fine I was just startled. Hey can I ask you a question?"

" well you just did but proceed." he said cockily.

" How come every one was staring at me after I finished singing earlier?" that had been bugging me since it had happened. I feltike I messed up even though I know I didn't.

" You don't know? You were amazing we just didn't expect that from you. But it seems that you love it." Well that shocked me I didn't perform full out like I normally do when I sing with my mom.

" you're right I do love it but not as much as football."

" OK well why don't we go back I'm sure they are waiting for us. "

" Let's go"

" Oh and one more thing you aren't a bad kisser ". Of course he had to bring that up. He laughs at my facial expression and walks off.

" Come on Car " he says still chuckling to himself. Why that little.......

*******
Hey yall hope you are enjoying this

Also I need ship names for Carmen and Isac