sage 2

To an ordinary person with an ordinary mind, Sage Elizabeth Wingston seemed like a quiet little being who never did anything extraordinary.
However, if someone had ever taken the time to really pay attention, they would find that Sage is not who she seems.

To her friends, Sage was the quiet little bookworm who would rather sit in her favourite café with a warm drink and an old book than go out and sit in a bar with some vodka and socialise.

To her family, Sage was the black sheep. The only girl amongst 4 boys, bar her mother, and the only child who no longer lived with them.

To her neighbours, Sage was the young woman who kept the plants healthy outside the building, whose house always smelled of freshly baked cookies right before they would find a batch she had delivered to their door.

To the librarian, Sage was the only customer who ever returned her books exactly on time, possibly because she visited every two days. She was the girl who always smiled and stroked the books, as if they were human.

To Natasha Romanoff, Sage was the sun. Even through the darkest of storms Sage was always there to shine a bit of light. Sage was the girl with life in her eyes and colour in her cheeks. Sage was an open book, yet every chapter was blank.

To Natasha Romanoff, Sage was everything.