Grillster Christmas

*Hello! This is my first fanfic and i hope you like it. I know Christmas passed but i hope this will keep spirits bright! I dont own anyone, all rights go to Toby Fox. This is a oneshot*

     There is something special about Christmas in the Underground, particularly in Snowdin. Since Frisk freed the Underground, all the monsters were free to go back and forth from the Surface and most monsters returned to the Underground for the holidays. All the houses and shops were decorated and children played about. The local inn welcomed those who didnt have a place to stay, and the Icewolf...well he kept at his job. But there was one bussiness that was abuzz for the holiday.

    Grillby, the local bartender, was throwing his annual Christmas party at his restaurant,Grillby's. Sans and Papyrus were talking about their house on the Surface, Undyne and Alphys were awkwardly kissing under the misletoe, Mettaton and Blooky were playing music, Muffet was selling pastries, and Frisk and Monster Kid were dancing. The party was alive with Cbristmas magic (and Papyrus' spaghetti).  Soon afterwards, the party began to die down. Everyone left, leaving Grillby to clean up until someone entered.
    "I'm sorry, but we're closed for today", Grillby stated. "Oh, thats too bad...I really wanted to spend Christmas with you,Firefly", the mysterious figure responded before removing his hood to reveal his face. Grillby looked up in curiosity. Only one person called him Firefly and that was..."G-Gaster. Is that you?" He stuttered with his words. "Hello Firefly, Merry Christmas.",Gaster said warmly, holding a colorful box towards Grillby, causing both men to blush. Grillby ran up to Gaster and wrapped him in a warm hug and planted a kiss on his cheek. He slowly turned the open sign to closed and locked the bar's door. "Come, let's eat and we can head to my house after" He lead Gaster to the counter and made him some fries and a soda. "Any ketchup?",Gaster asked sarcastically, knowing his eldest son had drank all the ketchup. Grillby shook his head and continued to finish cleaning, doing a small dance with each sweep of the broom.
   When Gaster had finished eating and Grillby finished cleaning, both men headed to the door to proceed with their plan to the bartender's house. The scientist stopped at the door and looked above his head before bringing the flame monster close, causing them both men to blush.
     "Firefly, we're under the misletoe", he said with a soft voice. He kissed Grillby on the lips and chuckled a bit. "You always knew how to make me happy Dings. I'd like to return the favor with a little surprise I've been waiting for years."
   When both men reached Grillby's house, they snuggled on the couch, Grillby's daughter, Fuku, smiling at her father and the scientist that were obviously in love.
As midnight aproached, Grillby remembered his surprise for Gaster and stood up. "I'll be right back, Dings" he told the skeleton before going to his bedroom. He grabbed a small box with a blue bow. He walked back to the living room, breathing in nervously.
    "Dings....do you love me?", he asked him when he returned. Gaster looked at him in confusion. "Of course. With all my soul. Why?" Grillby sighed and bent down on his knee. "Wingding Gaster, I've been waiting for years for the day you returned. And now...I just need to ask you..." He paused for a moment and opened the box, revealing a ring. Gaster gasped and teared up. "Will you...marry me?" He was cut off instantly  by Gaster. "Yes! I will", he responded in tears of joy before falling to his knees and hugging and kissing Grillby. Fuku was smiling as bright as ever. She then grabbed her phone and proceeded to text the underground about the Christmas miracle. This was a vert Grillster Christmas afterall.
                  The End.
*I hope you enjoyed it. Comment, follow, and rate this please. Thanks for reading*