♡ Nathan Triska ♡

Nathan Triska -

His ocean blue eyes.

His perfect smile.

He's perfect to me, no denial.

His cute laugh.

The person he be.

There's no one like him, at least to me.

"Hey Y/n what's up?" You heard. "AHH!" you screamed and threw your notebook across the room. "Nathan! I told you to at least knock at the window!" You screamed.

"I'm sorry!" He laughed, and crawled inside. "What were you writing? I saw you had a notebook."

"Oh, you know, schoolwork." You awkwardly chuckled. He shot you a really suspicious look. "Y/n it's July."

"Maybe I had schoolwork over the summer." I blushed.

"Yeah. What were you really working on?" He shook his head. Your heart stopped. The only inspiration you get for writing poetry is from love, and he's one of your best friends and you find so much inspiration from the love you guys share.

"Really, don't worry." You shook it off.

"Fine, if you won't tell me, I'll just have to read it myself." He put a hand on his chest, pretending to be offended. He walked over to your shut door, where you threw it and was about to pick up the notebook.

Your reflex was to jump on his back and try to take the notebook from him, so that's what you did. But by that time it was too late, he had the notebook.

"Nathan Triska... OOH! It's about me!" He gasped.

"Nathan this isn't funny give it here." You said as you jumped off his back.

"His ocean blue eyes, his perfect smile, he's perfect to me, no denial." He read out loud. You tried taking the notebook but he pushed you away with his free hand, and then put it up high to where you can't reach it. You hated that Nathan was so tall compared to you.

"Nathan!" You said, trying to jump to get your notebook. He ignored you and continued reading. "His cute laugh, the person he be. No one is like him, at least to me." He finished reading. You gave up. You went over to your bed and plopped down on it.

"Y/n, that was so cute. Why didn't you want me to see this?" He gushed. His cheeks turned rosy, and so did yours.

"Because..." You began. You took a deep breath, ready to confess how you feel for him. "Because I like you Nathan. I kind of have a crush on you. And this isn't the way I wanted you to find out. And I know you don't like me and ugh!" You sighed and looked at the floor. Nathan got on his knees and gently pushed your chin up so you guys would be at eye level.

His eyes. You got lost in them. Time kind of melted for a second, it went slow but fast as the same time. One second you were staring into his eyes, that seemed to have held a galaxy, and then the next second your lips were connected with his. The kiss must have lasted 15 seconds. When you two pulled apart, you were at a loss for words.

"N- um. Wow. T-that was..." You stuttered, not knowing how to respond. "I think I might need to do that again, you know, just so I can get a better opinion on it." You bit your lip. Nathan smiled and leaned in for another kiss. You leaned in and started kissing him again, smiling into the kiss.

"Yeah that was amazing." You said when you pulled apart.

"So, if you can't tell, that means I like you too." He blushed, looking into your eyes.

"Really? Wow I couldn't tell." You sarcastically gasped.

"Just wait what happens if I love you." He winks. You bit your lip.

"Dayum Triska." You blushed. "So, what are we now?" You asked. He got off his knees and sat next to you on your bed and grabbed your hands. "I'd like it if you were mine." He smiled and looked at your intertwined hands.

"I'd like it too." You blushed and looked down. Nathan lifted your chin up, and kissed you again.