Beer On The Wall

Almost like someone screamed right next to his ear, David Black awoke startled and confused. He made his move to get up but froze with a groan when he realized his leg was stuck between two unmet sliding doors. He tried to release his leg only to grunt and fall back again

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," someone said. Quickly David looked around trying to figure out where the voice was coming from only to sigh when he saw Wick giving him a lazy smirk.

"What the hell happened," David asked referring to his leg that was stuck and the mess around them.

"I might have- I mean I kin-wel- I" already tired of Wick's stuttering David told him hastily to just spit it out leaving Wick to quickly spew out his next words.

  "I messed up with keeping the doors open, so um sorry about your leg," he said shamefully

"Of course you did Wick, of course," was the only thing David could say in response. He tried to look around without hurting his leg but failed completely. Giving up momentarily he turned back to Wick.

"How long have we've been here?" he asked

"Not that long but long enough to keep my arm throbbing" Wick replied back. David was then ashamed of himself that he didn't take the time to ask about Wicks own injury. Almost instantly Wick knew what he was about to ask.

"I'm fine," he said leaving David to nod his head in return. "You know what could pass the time until we figure something out?" Wick continued. David shook his head no and without another thought, Wick started his everlasting torment on his friend.

"100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer on the wall, take one down and pass-" Wick stopped talking because of the heavy glare David was sending his way. "Oh come on we used to do this all the time when we were children. Me, you, Finn"

Wick paused before saying the next name 

"Raven" 

Slowly but surely David turned his head to look at Wick and took notice of his wiggling eyebrows when he said her name.

"One don't mention her or him and Two I'd like to emphasize the importance of when we were children, " David told him while rolling his eyes

"You act as if we have something better to do," Wick told him before starting up again "Take one down and pass it around...." Wick didn't finish hoping David would join in and with a long exaggerated sigh he did.

"99 bottles of beer on the wall" Wick gave him a small grin and so did David. So there they were one with an arm stuck and the other with there leg stuck, singing together. Good thing they did because not to far away Marcus Kane was starting to wake up.

  _____________ 

A/N: I hate this so much and its so poorly written and rushed, but I felt extremely bad for not updating so I didn't get to do what I actually wanted to do for the first chapter. So please forgive me and know this will be edited hopefully soon.

Anyways Happy New Years!!