Chapter Twenty

Okay, sorry for not updating quickly, but this took me a long time to write... hope you likez it anyway. If you want me to make a sequel, you'll SERIOUSLY have to persuade me and motivate me, because to be perfectly honest, and no offense, but I don't think you guys would be interested in reading it. It drags it on too long and I'd run out of ideas so quickly, too, god damn my small brain :/ 

But if you guys want more Niam, I can publish a new book if you want! Another student/teacher with a completely different scenario? I'm up for that, definitely :))

Enjoy xxx

Pack a bag for two nights, including swimming kit. And nope, I'm not telling you why ;) xxxxxx - Liam. Sent at 11:19 17/04/14

I've been staring at this text for around three minutes, since I received it, unblinkingly wondering why the hell I would have to pack a bag for two nights, including swimming kit? What the hell is Liam planning to do with me? Half of me didn't really want to find out, afraid it would be some kind of kinky, weird nightclub hotel thingy for sex-gods like Liam, but the other half of me was burning and itching to find out what he had in plan.

What if it's some kind of... I don't know, holiday? Like, abroad? But... going abroad isn't as quick as two days. Is Liam nocturnal, or something? I snorted at the thought of Liam having cat-eyes, watching me while I sleep, like Twilight.

I reply, my fingers oddly cold and stiff from immobility.

Call me? Xxxxx - Niall. Sent at 11:21 17/04/14

I barely have to wait thirty seconds for him to call me. 

''Liam!'' I burst when he answers. ''Why are you doing this to me? You have no clue how much you're torturing me right now, sending me these mysterious messages.''

Liam laughed heartily at the other line, his voice still as genuine and warm even over the phone. ''I betted myself you'd say something like that; you'll just have to find out. No hints, no clues, nothing. Just be ready tomorrow to leave at 10 am  with a packed bag for two nights and swimming stuff.'' He chuckled, ''You got me?''

''That should be on a t-shirt.'' I joked. Liam laughed harder, and I smiled, just at the sound of it. ''Is that gonna become your motto, or something? Whenever you try make me do something, you'll always just say,-'' I mimic Liam's tone, ''You got me?''

''I swear, if you were here with me right now, I would just give you a beating. You're so cheeky!'' Liam laughed sweetly. ''But then I'd kiss your lips in apology. A lot. And other places, too...''

I smile to myself. ''And what other places do you have in mind of?'' 

''That's for me to know, and you to find out. But one thing I'll tell you; you'll be feeling a lot of my lips on your skin over the next three days or so.''

I squeal in excitement. I have no idea what I'm excited for, though, apart from the aspect of being kissed by Liam's heavenly, expert lips.

 ''I hate you, Liam!'' I hissed, even though I really didn't hate him. I love him. More than I can ever say. But at least Liam had a sense of humour.

He sighed, and said, rather diplomatically. ''Yes, well, I think you're a bastard too,'' he inhaled sharply. ''I have to go to bed now, babe. Big day tomorrow, yeah?''

I smiled again, and sat back on my bed. ''Yeah, big day.'' I paused. ''I love you.''

He sounds slightly tearful when he speaks next, but happy. ''Niall, I love you too.''