2

One and a half weeks before being sent to boarding school
Listen to the song please, it was a major inspiration when I came up with weiss' back story. It's important.
…………………………………………………

The white haired boy sat on his bed, staring at the painting infront of him. The painting was of a boy in a forest, the boy had a happy smile on his face even though he was bleeding out. The white haired boy continued staring at the canvas, feeling waves and waves of anger rush through him. He couldn't do anything about the anger though. Not anymore.

"Hey Weiss have you seen my- whoa" the new voice was cut off by the sight of the gruesome painting. Weiss sighed, picked up his paint brush, dipped it in red paint and drew a big X on the painting.

The painting had lost its meaning now. Someone else had seen it.

"what do you want Gage?" Weiss looked at his friend, who was stilling shock, with a blank look.

"Are you OK bro?" Gage reached out to touch Weiss' shoulder but Weiss flinched away, getting up abruptly. "I'm fine" His eyes held sadness. The white haired boy known for not feeling any emotions, had no choice but to feel them right now. "I'm going on a walk, be back in a few hours" With that, he exited the dorm room. Gage sighed heavily, wanting to help his roommate. people thought they were friends but Weiss harshly reminded him that he didn't want any friends.

Being alone was his thing.

Weiss walked the long walk behind the campus and into the forest that surrounded it. Being alone was his thing.  he finally came to a stop in a clearing, where the sky was right there, waiting for you to touch it.

No matter the weather, the sky always looked beautiful. Weiss couldn't think of anything more beautiful than the sky. He painted this sky alot, it calmed him down.

Weiss layed down on the slow grass, instantly feeling calm. Almost all the anger he was feeling before left him.

Quiet.

The thing he loved the most but it was always being taken away from him.

By a small bouncy boy that always seems to be in the clearing.

"Weiss" the small boy dragged out his name. Weiss sighed, closing his eyes. "are you OK?"

Why do people always ask that? He thought.

"Luna go away" He grunted, annoyed. Most people stayed away from Weiss,  but Luna was persistent about being his friend. Luna sat on his stomach instead. "I'll go away once you smile." Weiss opened his eyes to see the small dark haired boy smiling widely at him.

All Luna wanted was to see Weiss smile. He always wondered what it looked like.
**
**
**

Jesse sat in his room in a big shirt and boxers. Both belonging to his brother.

The shirt was covered in paint,  there wasn't a single spot left on the shirt thay wasn't covered in paint. New paint spatter is being added as Jesse painted the sky.

The sky he saw outside his window,  dark and stormy, indicating rain. Jesse loved the rain, it calmed him down. He felt that whenever there was rain something good always comes after. That hasn't always been the case but Jesse still believe that.

He put the paint brush down, flexing his cramped hand and looking around his room. His room had a soft pink theme. Two walls were covered with all his brother's paintings, another wall was a wall painting that he and his brother did. The painting was of him sitting on the earth wearing a big smile, with a galaxy background. Jesse loved that painting. The forth wall was left empty but Jesse planned to fill it with his own paintings.

After a an hour or so jesse finally finished his painting, the sky was clearing up now. As he was cleaning up, Julie barged into the room bouncing and waving a letter in his face.

Jesse looked at his mother with a confused face.

"you got accepted!"

***
**
*

Yessss chapter two.

The beginning of this chapter came to me when I was trying to go to sleep last night and I just wrote it down quickly.

How do you like my baby Weiss? And my smol bean Luna?

Can you all just listen to bingx lift me up? It is awesome but only available on apps like Spotify I think.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE
!

All the love!