Bye Bye Momma

We laid on the neatly made bed, and just lay there. Jerome eventually woke up and told me he had to go get something from his house and I went back to sleep.

"Jess dear! I need your help!" I heard Jerome as he finally got home.

"Ugh. Coming!" I said. "What's u-. Woah... What happened J?" I asked. His hands were bloody and that scared me.

"I killed her Jess! I finally killed her" He said excited.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I went home to grab some clothes, and she's banging a clown and then she tells me to do the dishes and I just, I just broke Jess. I couldn't take it anymore. All this anger came out and it was like I needed her dead. And now I feel like I need your dad dead because of what he did to you." Jerome said. "I never thought I'd actually do it. It feels great!" He said giggling.

"I'm sure it does, J." I said smiling. "Why don't we go clean you up, kay?" I said with a smile.

"Alright. Mr. Cicero let me clean up all the blood at his place." He said.

"Isn't that the old man who told you you were nothing on your birthday?" I asked confused.

"Yea. He saw me and asked, he asked to help me. Must've had a change in heart." He says, smiling triumphantly.

"Must have." I said.

"We should probably head back soon. Once the GCPD finds out she's a goner, they'll suspect us. We need to put up an act. Innocent son and innocent girlfriend who adored Lyla." He says faking a sob and then cracks this evil grin, that I must say was very hot. "Look Jess, things are gonna get messy soon and I just want you to know that I love you." He said.

"I love you too, Jerome." I said blushing.

"Not in the friend way, gorgeous. Ever since sixth grade, when I saw you sitting alone on that rusty old swing, and then every homecoming and prom. I always wanted to kiss ya, but I was too chicken to.." He says as he draws me close and kissed me.

"I know J. I love you too, and not in the friend way." I said with a smile as I pecked his soft lips.

"How did I ever get so lucky to have you?" Jerome says as he dipped me down and leaned in to kiss me. I put my hands on my cheek as I leaned in to kiss him more.

"J, we gotta go get you cleaned up. As much as I'd love to sit here and make out, we've gotta get you clean." I said with a little giggle.

J rolled his eyes and held me up, holding his hand waiting for me to grab it. I grabbed it and we walked down the path that lead back to reality. We entered Mr. Cicero's trailer and cleaned up with the bathtub. I kept staring at Mr. Cicero and back to Jerome wondering how in the bloody hell he had a sudden change of heart. It still pissed me off to this day that Mr. Cicero told him he was nothing on his birthday. Jerome was not nothing, he was everything. He was the sunshine in my darkness, the sugar to my candy, he made all my sadness go away. What would I do without him? Probably be dead. That's what.   

*Lemme know what you think of the story in the comments!*