New Collab Account/ sequel information

Hey everybody, thank you so much for reading Souls! I'm afraid that this story is coming to an end, only about two chapters are left in this book before I start the sequel, which will be called The Void. I am planning to get the next two chapters out within the next three weeks, but the next two things I'm going to talk about may cause that to be delayed.

1: NEW ACCOUNT!! Me and my best friend fruitygalaxies have started a collab account called colorcodedgalaxies
Follow this account to get updates on our books, rants and contests, and the occasional short stories that we might come up with. It would be a big help!!

2. I am thinking about doing one shots.
I have a few already written out, and I plan on publishing books that will each be a one shot  from Harry Potter, MPHFPC, Star Wars, etc and I've spent a lot of time already writing the few that I have.

I have promised myself that I will not publish any of them before I finish this story, so that should be motivation for me to write a new chapter.

Again, thank you all so much for reading and voting and commenting on Souls! If you have any suggestions or constructive criticism I would be glad to take it!!